Thread: CN AN hot tub

Hybrid View

Default CN AN hot tub

Does the AN hot tub at CN stay open at night? Or do people from the day just find their way there? At CTI most of the people from the island seemed to find their way to the spa pools at night to have a drink or two or six

Not sure what the "official" answer will be but very often there were people in it in the evenings
    ... it keepsh me shane

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgroup View Post
    Does the AN hot tub at CN stay open at night? Or do people from the day just find their way there? At CTI most of the people from the island seemed to find their way to the spa pools at night to have a drink or two or six
    hey hawk how about a lil effort
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=3379

Sure hope so 11/28 - 12/05

Jim

hawkgroup

Only time the pool is closed is when it is being cleaned. If the lights are out you can turn them on.

steverandlinda,
    what is the problem? i can not believe the way u have been answering some questions. if you don't like the question, please just ignore it. If I was a newbie to this board and u answered me like that, i would probably not come back to the board and it may affect my decision to go to couples. It is very offensive when u are putting people down for asking questions. Again, please just ignore them instead of commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by shelspaur View Post
    steverandlinda,
    what is the problem? i can not believe the way u have been answering some questions. if you don't like the question, please just ignore it. If I was a newbie to this board and u answered me like that, i would probably not come back to the board and it may affect my decision to go to couples. It is very offensive when u are putting people down for asking questions. Again, please just ignore them instead of commenting.
    Shels - deep breath in hold exhale now put down that 3 cup of java and relax lol

simply pointed out the obvious 3 posts below the OP's was a 13deep exact same post if you consider that being
    "put down" then that is your belief and you are most entitled to it.
    Nice job in your post adding color to the OP's question
    hawk enjoy CN you will love it and i fully expect a
    what should i wear to the AN hot tub question next week

No worries everyone!! Steve that was actually nicer than what my wife said to me lol. Her response was more like "look at this post dipsh**" We've been to CN coming up 6 times but never tried the AN until we went to CTI last July. 5 days to go, can't wait to see everyone there.

steverandlinda

I always wear my very best suntan lotion. It's todays fad in wear.

Quote Originally Posted by rdyjmjm View Post
    steverandlinda

i always wear my very best suntan lotion. It's todays fad in wear.
    brillant !!

I thought a smile and sunscreen would do. lol