Hybrid View

Default Zip Lines close to Negril

I know there are zip lines in MoBay but I heard there are ones closer to Negril. Could anyone provide any recommendations for a good company? We've seen a couple listed online but would like first hand experience.
    Thanks!!

Default Zip Lines

Steveandmarita; We were there in Oct and did the zipline at the YS Falls. They have 3 lines, the longest which run directly over the falls. I've researched, and priced others, which some say are longer and better, but this one was priced right plus we had a good tour guide to get there and a great guide through the falls. Shop around for a tour company. We were very pleased with the one we chose, and have recommended them to several people. If you decide to go to YS, you might consider making a day of it and hit a few other places in that direction, ie; Pelican Bar, Appleton Rum Estate. Have a great time !!
    Ken & Gina

Default keith and teresa

We took a zip-line tour in 2007 in ocho rios. The name of it was chukka canopy tour with chukka caribbean adventures. It was great! You can go on line at www.chukkacaribbean.com.

Ken and Gina,
    Which tour company were you pleased with and decided to go with?