Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We were at CN last month,and we took the shuttle ride to the resort.I have to say that we really enjoyed our ride with all the other couples,as well as our driver who was telling us what we were passing along the way,and even stopped for a 15 minute break to grab a drink and strech our leggs.Its only about a 45 minute drive to the resort.My suggestion is to go with the shuttle...it was fun!

Default WOW, Thanks for all the replies

Woke up this morning, grabed a cup of coffee and decided to look at CN message board, imagine my delight when there were 25 replies yay I thought. anyway thank you all for you thoughts, i think i'll go with the shuttle and the the private dinner on the beach , sounds more intamate , look forward to going in march 2010, WOOOHOOOOO

Yeah, I think all 25 replies showed up this morning. (Apparently this board is not monitored over the weekend.)

Default Limo or Shuttle

We take the private transfer (arranged by Couples Negril)and enjoy it tremendously. Our car (a late model sedan) is waiting at the airport when we arrive, and we are on our way in minutes. Our driver has been EXCELLENT, always sharing story's and little known facts about Jamaica, its individual parrish's, and its people.

We will again be spending the holidays with our family at Couple's Negril...our 10th.

ENJOY!!!

There are a few limo services in Jamaica. Just google or yahoo "limousine montego bay" and will find several. We took it last year with my neice and her fiance. It was an older limo, but was in pretty nice shape. I got TERRIBLY car sick and wished we had taken the shuttle. Cost was about $400 including the bar, and I shopped for the best deal.

Default London chauffeur services | Limo airport transfer

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    We take the private transfer (arranged by Couples Negril)and enjoy it tremendously. Our car (a late model sedan) is waiting at the airport when we arrive, and we are on our way in minutes. Our driver has been EXCELLENT, always sharing story's and little known facts about Jamaica, its individual parrish's, and its people.

We will again be spending the holidays with our family at Couple's Negril...our 10th.

ENJOY!!!
    Like Limo airport transfer service there are more number of service providers are available in the both onsite and offsite market.. By finding those kind of people will help you to minimize the troubles which have been faced due to discomfort...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2