Default CTI in 3 weeks!!!

We booked in July and now its almost time to go!! Can't wait to be doing the single digit dance!!! Does anyone have recent pics of CTI or any suggestions for activities or dining?

Looks like you are gonna be there the same time as us! (this doesn't really answer your question though...)

Jess and Mark
    12/15-12/22

We just went Nov 15-22 for our honeymoon and had an awesome time!! We can't wait to go back!!

Definitely do the beach party on Monday night...the food is awesome! I am a really picky eater and I even liked Bayside so definitely try that! We didn't make it to 8 Rivers so I am not sure about that one. We snacked on Nachos every day and the Jerk Chicken at the Grill is to die for...wish we had bought some jerk sauce to bring home with us

We did the zip lining..it was an extra $100 or so each but well worth it! Dunn's River was great too! We wished we would have done the shopping trip but we never made it. We did snorkel a couple times and definitely go when the water is calm...much more enjoyable! Make sure they take you to the spot to the West of the Island...better stuff to look at! We want to try the ATV tour next time we go.

Altogether it was an amazing vacation...hope you guys feel the same. If you would like to see some pictures you can go to....

walker1114.shutterfly.com and use the Password: Lindsi

and you will find a couple Honeymoon albums.

Have fun!!!

Lindsi84--

Thanks for the tips and sharing your pics! Your pics are awesome! Can't WAIT!

Jess and Mark

We were there in April for the grand opening. Absolutely do the beach party! The food is great and it is fun!! The included horseback riding trip and catamaran cruise are well worth it as is the Dunn's River trip. Bayside was not available when we were there but 8 Rivers has great food...don't miss out on that! Here's some pictures we took: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684003201/.

Enjoy your visit!

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by markandnicole View Post
    Does anyone have recent pics of CTI or any suggestions for activities or dining?
    http://picasaweb.google.com/mandolin.jeff

Look in the folders dated 2009-11-28 to 2009-12-4

You will have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by spiff542 View Post
    http://picasaweb.google.com/mandolin.jeff

look in the folders dated 2009-11-28 to 2009-12-4

you will have a great time.
    wow!!!thank you for the pics and sharing some of your vacation!! I am so excited now!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Bart & Bug
    Thank you, I view your pics often! They are wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    Thank you, I view your pics often! They are wonderful!
    You're welcome. Feel free to view them as often as you need to get your CTI fix. We do the same just to get us by till we can go back home to Jamaica. 118 days and you betcha we're counting!!

Bart & Bug