Thread: Spa Credits

Default Spa Credits

We will be at CTI in 80 more days!!! Geez, I can't wait! We are blessed with the giant spa and gift shop credit. I noticed something somewhere that you have to book your spa appointments ahead. Is that true with the credit? I have no idea what we'll want or when. Someone tell me I dreamed that up.

Okay, here's another thing: I have about 4 attachments here and I can't tell what they are (can't recall), nor can I figure out how to attach them! When I click on the attachment icon above, the file opens but there's no way to check one off. Any wisdom out there?

Hoping to get this post back on page one and someone who can answer the spa credit question. 76 more days!!

To use the credits you have to make your appointments when you get there. (If you make them ahead you have to charge to a credit card.) We got all the appointment days/times we wanted so no worries there.

The first time you have a service they take your certificate and keep it on file and deduct from it as you get services. If you go over the credit you settle up at check out.

To attach a file or picture:

1. Click on "Go Advanced"

2. Put you cursor over the little picture of the mountains next to the smiley face for instructions.
    Last edited by Wally; December 1st, 2009 at 10:32 PM.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015