Thread: Room Requests

Default Room Requests

Here I am again. Still 80 more days to CTI.

I've seen posts about room area requests and upgrades. I thought that with your Romance Rewards membership you were entitled to a free room upgrade if one was available. Someone said they couldn't get theirs because it wasn't requested. Don't you just go, then if you haven't been upgraded, then you ask?

Also, if you want your room in a particular area, can you request that? I was under the impression that you couldn't.

Talk to me, please.

This has had plenty of views, and no response. Just tryin to shove it up to the top again hoping someone can help.

I just reached the level with the room upgrade, so I can't answer that part of your question. However, you can contact the resort with the link off to the side and request a specific room (although a range is probably better). They won't guarantee you're request but it has helped when I've done it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_princess View Post
    . . . . I thought that with your Romance Rewards membership you were entitled to a free room upgrade if one was available . . . . Also, if you want your room in a particular area, can you request that?
    Only guests at the passionate love level are entitled to the room upgrade under the RR program. In four trips since the new RR program was implemented, we have not received an upgrade at check-in. On our last trip to CN, we were told that a beachfront suite would be available a couple of days later, but we decided to stay in our beachfront room b/c we didn't want to have to pack up again and move to the other side of the resort and b/c the suite was in our least favorite building while our room was in our favorite building.

You can request a particular room, building, or floor, but there are no guarantees that the resort will be able to accommodate your particular request. When at CN, we usually ask for a third floor room, and the resort has only been unable to meet our request on two occasions.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Hi Pamela,

We are going for first time to CN and will have a beachfront room. I desperately want a beach view. What building do you like so much??

Thanks,

Julieann