We just returned on Wednesday from our vacation. I know how everyone enjoys reviews so here is ours. It is extremely long, but here you go!

We have been to CN three times and love it. We decided to try out the other side of the island and decided on CTI to see the Grand Old Lady that so many call home.

We arrived a little before 2pm and were shown directly to our room. We were staying in a new room and were the first to stay there. Unfortunately I don't think a checklist had been completed and there were items missing from our room. We had to make a couple of phone calls, but all was eventually taken care of. The safe in the room was large enough that I could place my MacBook laptop in there. I'm pretty sure a regular sized notebook would fit in the safe.

The room we were in had a bathtub/shower combination and we were a little disappointed as I wanted to experience the zero shower line shower. The water pressure was very good. Not sure if this was a plus or minus, but it was funny that it only took two steps to get from the bed to the toilet. Made for a very fast trip in the morning. :-)

CTI is very different from CN. CN has winding pathways located throughout the property. CTI is more compact and had a hotel 'feel' to us. We missed the winding pathways, but it was nice when it was pouring rain and we were able to get anywhere on the property without going outside.

We like to sunbathe AN and used the Island while we were there. I'm not sure if we were there during an unusually busy week, but the first day we went over there were no loungers available. Later in the day they did bring some over. It was nice to have the pool to cool off in and the bartenders were great. We enjoyed the little beach a bit, but missed being able to take a floaty into the ocean and float.

We decided 4 days into our 10 day trip that we had given CTI a fair chance and it just wasn't for us. We ended up doing a Trading Places over to CSS on our 4th day and fell in love with the place. We talked with the staff at CSS and they said that they could accommodate us and that we just needed to talk to CTI when we returned. We spoke with CTI when we returned and they immediately made the arrangements for us to move over there the following morning. It was so nice that there was no questioning us or arguing with us. CTI made it a pleasurable experience.

We transferred over early in the morning and our room was not ready. We were not surprised and gladly headed to breakfast and then to the beach. We had asked if our room could be ready by 2pm so that we could put our valuables away before heading on the shopping trip at 3pm. They were more than happy to accommodate us.

We were given a room in the "D" block and loved it. We were in the perfect location as we were in the middle of the resort. Just a few steps up to the Balloon Bar or a few steps down to restaurants and the beach. It also had the zero line shower which was really cool. One drawback on the room was the water pressure, but we discovered that we were able to drink champagne while taking a shower and didn't get any water in the glass. It was perfect for this task! LOL The safe in the room was just big enough for us to put our MacBook in, but I'm not sure if a 'regular' size notebook would fit in it.

Even though we arrived the night of the Repeater's Dinner and had already been to the Repeater's Dinner at CTI, we received our invitation. Not only that, but we also received our other Repeater's Gifts. We were really impressed.

This resort is so romantic. We had a wonderful time. From the second we stepped on the property all cares fell away and we were able to focus on each other and had a very romantic vacation. There are pathways everywhere! And they all lead to a fun little surprise. There are lots of romantic hideaways to cuddle with your loved one and spend quiet moments. We spent one afternoon exploring the property and making sure we swam in each pool and soaked in each hot tub. Silly I know, but fun.

The AN facilities are amazing. They have a nice deep beach with lots of shade. The ocean can be a bit cold from the river, but we still had fun floating in the ocean. The pool is large enough that you can take your floaty and float away. They bring lunch over everyday and it is more than just burgers and fries even though those are also available. Each lunch had an entree, sides, salad and dessert. It was also very cool that the entertainment staff would come over twice a day and offer games on the beach. We had lots of fun with trivia games and bocci ball.

It was a bit windy one day and we checked out the textile beach which was less windy so we headed over there. So remember if the water is a bit rough on the AN side to check out the textile side. We sat near the water sports hut and the employees would come over and take drink orders from us.

The Friday Night Gala was amazing. And the entertainment was fabulous. We really enjoyed this event.

It was very nice that all restaurants were a la cart in the evenings. Plus having the option of room service at anytime was great even though we only used it the night before we left.

One thing missing from CSS that CN has is the option of daily sushi. We were talking with a Chef one day and mentioned this to him. He asked us what type of sushi we like. We were very impressed when later in the evening a huge plate of sushi was delivered to our room.

Every staff member at CSS makes you feel like they are your personal attendant and are ready to do anything you request of them. We were blown away by the staff.

I really could type forever about CSS. We loved the resort. We love it so much that we aren't sure whether we like CN or CSS more. They are both neck and neck.

Needless to say we had an incredible time at CSS. We are already booked there in 2011, but are trying to see if we might be able to return there in 2010.