Greetings to all:

I returned from a tour operator event in Puerto Rico yesterday. I had been asked by Ralph to read this letter to his DW, Lisa at 8:00 am on November 22. Everything was set - EXCEPT - I forgot about a one hour time change in PR.

I was sitting on the plane preparing for a 7:00 takeoff when I realized that it was nearly 8:00 in Jamaica. YIKES! I pulled out my laptop, booted it up and called CTI 15 minutes early to read this letter. Flight attendant told me to shut everything down... I pointed to the love letter on my laptop and she heard me reading it to Lisa.

:-) - she allowed the CRO to finish and she - and the lady sitting next to me - were misty-eyed when I looked up after shutting down my phone and laptop.

I love my job!

"DEAREST LISA,

HAPPY BRITHDAY ANGEL. I’M WITH YOU RIGHT NOWIN THIS AMAZING PLACE. WE WERE HERE LAST 3 YEARS AGO ON OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY, BUT TODAY WE CELEBRATE YOUR 50TH. NOBODY THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD MAKE IT BECAUSE WE WERE SO YOUNG, BUT WITH THE HELP OF GOD WE PROVED THEM WRONG. AS I LOOK BACK AT OUR LIFE IT ALWAYS WASN’T PERFECT, WE HAD OUR SHARE OF LIFE’S UPS AND DOWNS AND I DON’T MEAN IN BED (LOL). WHAT I SEE NOW IS A BEAUTIFUL, SMART, SEXY WOMAN WHO I THOUGHT IT COULD NOT BE POSSIBLE TO FALL DEEPER IN LOVE WITH. YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, MY SOUL MATE, THE MOTHER OF OUR CHILDREN; YOU ARE A STRONG CHRISTIAN WOMAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO KEEP ME IN LINE. YOU STILL TAKE MY BREATH AWAY, AND YOU COMPLETE ME. I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE NEXT DAYS AND YEARS WILL BRING, BUT WITH GOD’S HELP AND YOU IN MY LIFE WE CAN GET THROUGH ANYTHING TOGETHER. YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT 50 YEARS GROWING OLDER AND FALLING DEEPER IN LOVE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I LOVE YOU

RALPH"