Default Couples Negril Babymoon

Hi-- my husband and I are planning on a baby moon to CN in early January.

Went to Couples Swept Away in 2008 and LOVED it. Just thought we'd try something different for our last chance at a romantic getaway for the foreseeable future.

I have a couple questions:

1. Anyone have an idea on what kind of medical facilities are available onsite, if any?
    2. Where is the closest hospital?

I'm fully cleared to travel by my doctor, but just want to get the lay of the land *just in case*.

Would love to hear of anyone else's Babymoon experiences as well.

Thanks,

t.

I haven't stayed at CN, but at CSA they only have a nurse on duty. I have heard that they have a doctor they can call. There is no hospital in Negril and from what I have heard the nearest hospital that you would actually want to visit in an emergency situation is in Montego Bay. I have no idea how that hospital would compare to what you would find in the US. Only you can determine if you would be comfortable traveling in this situation.

I read on another forum that the only ambulance in Negril was in an accident recently and isn't operational. If I were you, I'd troll around the internet and see what you can find out about that - it may not be true - not everything online is, but I'd rather know than not know....