Default Returning to CN for the Second Time in Late Nov/Early Dec

HELLO ALL! My wife and i are returning to CN again this year and are PUMPED to say the least. We Will get there on the 27th of Nov. for a week! HOOORAY! Anyway, we are a 30 something couple from Oklahoma. Had a blast last year and came to CN w/ another couple. This year we are flying solo so to speak. Would like to meet some new friends this year! Give us a holler!

Val&chad see you then we will be there the same time with a group of 6 couples from Iowa. Our 6th time back!!

There is a large group (6 couples) coming down between November 28th and December 8th. The majority of us are from Iowa and are returning for our 6th and 7th times. My best friend and her husband are joining us from Houston, Texas for their first trip, but he is originally from Oklahoma. Where about in Oklahoma are you from? Sounds like we are all in the same age group...and should have a good time! The guys all like to play beach volleyball and the girls all like to work on our tans and go to the spa.

we are also from iowa along with another couple for the same time Dec 1st to 8th see you there

should be fun...cant wait!!!

Val & Chad

We are arriving on the 26th staying til the 4th. There is a meet up thread for that week. Lots of people going. My husband and I are coming from California, in our 30's and this is our first time to CN. Can't wait to meet you!

I found that thread after the post..but 72hrs!!! YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Val&Chad View Post
    HELLO ALL! My wife and i are returning to CN again this year and are PUMPED to say the least. We Will get there on the 27th of Nov. for a week! HOOORAY! Anyway, we are a 30 something couple from Oklahoma. Had a blast last year and came to CN w/ another couple. This year we are flying solo so to speak. Would like to meet some new friends this year! Give us a holler!
    ....We're heading there tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. See y'all there.

See you there. We are also arriving on the 27th via Atlanta and are from Oregon. I like to scuba and linda likes to take walks. Let the party begin.

Hah, we are also from Iowa, but we are headed to CSA on the same dates... I guess we should do the trading places and come say hi to everyone.