Default CatamaranCruise-11/21 -CavePic?

Hey,

Lil lacking on info but I'm sure she said she would post it on here; Shawn (one of the guys in our group) took the picture of you and your couples in the cave, and then you guys took a picture us in return which was very nice of you. (when we docked at the caves with the CatameranCruise...which was AWESOME)

We were the younger couple of the group and obliged to deal with the connection/technology of the business. We are from NY and the other couples were from NewJersey.

Believe you guys were from Detroit, could be mistaken though and who knows if you guys got through your stuff yet or even returned (jealous! haha). But if your out there, would love to see how that photo came out!

And thanks again for taking the photo of us!

Sincerely,

ChrisNRinnie

*anxiously waiting*

wanna make a dvd presentation on the mac of the trip for the relatives for thanksgiving fun!

-chrisnrinnie

Default Cave Pic!

Hi ChrisNRinnie!

Sorry - got back yesterday & just now found some time to check out the board. I did email the (full size) pic to one of the members of your group and will attempt to post herein (bear with me - first timer!!). I hope you had a wonderful turkey day, despite your missing photo
    Attached Images Attached Images