Thread: CTI was PERFECT

Default CTI was PERFECT

We were at CTI from Nov 1 - Nov 9th and had a perfect wedding/honeymoon. We got married on Tuesday afternoon and had a private dinner booked for that night. When we got down to the beach there was a HUGE apple outline made up of candles and the word "love" next to it - also in candles. The staff members were all taking pics of it with their cell phones so I am guessing it was a new design. It was such a surprise. The filet mignon/lobster tail was fabulous - and we cannot say enough about our private server Adrian C. We fell in love with him. When we got back to our room that night it had candles lit and rose petals all over the entire room - it was sooo beautiful. We have been to Sandals before - but Couples has made us friends/customers of their's now for life ! We cannot wait to go back for our one year anniversary and see our CTI friends again. The staff - from the fella who cleaned the beach (Waterbird-sp?) - to our wedding planner Maxine - to the servers we became friends with Ryan S and Adrian C - to the social directors - Kadian and Marlin - we could not have been more impressed with generosity of spirit these new CTI friends extended to my new hubby and I. If you have any doubts about the Couples resorts - get rid of them...they are unfounded. We have nothing negative to say about our entire visit to CTI except that 8 days was not long enough. We cannot thank CTI enough for making our wedding/honeymoon just perfect !

Glad you had a great wedding and honeymoon! CTI delivered perfectly for me as well, this November.

Adrian is wonderful! Sweet as pie!

Good review, and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear CTI has split into two resorts, what with the disparity of reviews currently on the board.

I fully expect to come away on the positive side of the coin when our vacation has concluded. There has simply been way too many outsanding experiences recently shared to feel otherwise.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Well add us to the perfectly pleased side. We were at CTI the 2nd week of November for OUR honeymoon and couldn't have been happier with our experience. We're already planning our trip for next year!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Ron, you have to realize that the other reviewers were comparing CTI with CSS. They happend to like CSS a lot better. They did respond stating that this was the case and they were a little hard on CTI and focused on the bad points. They also stated they had a wonderful time. If I were to review CSA after staying at CN (and expecting another CN), it wouldn't be a good review either, but if I had gone to CSA having never been to another Couples resort, my review would be fantastic. You don't need to worry about your trip. You will have a wonderful time!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Default CTI again

I am not sure what is on the board that has negative reviews on it other than the people who left CTI and switched to San Souci. I cannot honestly say enough good things about CTI - the food, the cleanliness, THE STAFF, it was terrific. I am even in the process of moving my daughters honeymoon trip in May away from Sandals to CTI. I want her to experience what we just experienced!!

Wonderful review, that is the CTI I know and love
    Kristen

Default CTI was amazing

We are so impressed with CTI, while we were there Nov 6 - 11. our only complaint would be that we were not there long enough! well and maybe our room location was a bit noisy. We were in room 3118, which is at the intersection of the two buildings. we heard every conversation late into the evening as people were headed to thier rooms. We know for next time to ask for any room but that one...
    We saw three weddings while we were there, all three couples looked so happy! We were celebrating our 15 anniversary and definetly fell in love all over again.
    We met couples that we are still sharing messages with here on teh board and via email.
    Thank you couples resorts for spoiling us !

Mike and Jen

It all comes down to personal taste. I visited CSS a couple of trips ago. While it was beautiful, I vastly prefered CTI. If I were to write a review of both, CSS would not look good in comparison. This would not be because CSS is a bad resort, it just doesnt fit what I look for in a vacation as well as CTI does.

On a side note, kudos to Couples for allowing reviews which discuss problems some people encountered to be posted here. No resorts are perfect, even Couples, and allowing an open discussion of the ocassional problem goes a long way towards solving the problems and avoiding unrealistic expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Ron, you have to realize that the other reviewers were comparing CTI with CSS. They happend to like CSS a lot better. They did respond stating that this was the case and they were a little hard on CTI and focused on the bad points. They also stated they had a wonderful time. If I were to review CSA after staying at CN (and expecting another CN), it wouldn't be a good review either, but if I had gone to CSA having never been to another Couples resort, my review would be fantastic. You don't need to worry about your trip. You will have a wonderful time!
    I understand amigo. I did notice the tendency to have not-so-great things to say about CTI had come from the CSS loyalists. It's understandable. As a newbie, I won't have any previous exposure, which is why I said I fully expect to find our stay more in line with those who have been glowing about CTI.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I am waiting anxiously for the next Wednesday special that pops up for CTI - I will be booking two trips - our one year anniversary for next November and hopefully my daughter's honeymoon for May 2010. I want their honeymoon experience to be as wonderful as ours was. The main reason we HAVE to go back is that we forgot to purchase our Couples coffee mugs and the shop wasn't open when we left for the airport - and on the second trip I think you get a lunchbox as part of the rewards package !!