Default any other newbies in march?

We will be visiting CN march 1st thru 15th and looking to chat with any other couples before we go there who are going to be there at the same time, kind of a pre arrival meet anyway, we are going for our 25th anniversary, from Alaska, and have 4 kids.the picture of us was in cancun, cant wait to get to Jamica,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We will be at CSA Mrch 5th-13th and hope to spend a day at CN. I will look out for you! Elaine

Hi! Our vacation at CN will overlap yours! We will be there from Feb. 27th to March 7th. It's starting to get cold here in Pittsburgh,PA so our double digit countdown has begun. I'm sure my SO would love to chat with you about Alaska(hunting & fishing)so we'll look for you akcouple_85. If you see someone wearing STEELER attire, most likely it will be us.

We are also celebrating our 25th this year. We will be at CN from March 7th to the 14th, travelling with 2 other couples, but we also like to meet and party with others as well.
    Cheers!
    Deputy

Hi! My husband and I will be there 3/12 - 3/20. We were there the same time last year but tacked on an extra night this time around! Can't wait to get back and would love to chat pre-vacation. We met a bunch of peeps on the boards before we went last year and when we got there, we already "knew" so many people we felt like we had been coming for years. Here we are and the other pic is another "couple" we travel with frequently!

Lisa & Jeff and Chick & Chuck
    Attached Images Attached Images