Default first time couples vaca, questions

My husband and I have been to several of the s resorts. I saw an ad for couples and now after being on the website, realize ALOT more is included. However, we really enjoy watersports. When scanning through the schedules of the resorts, its barely mentioned or only occurs once a day. Is this the case, and what resort is the best for water activities?

They all offer the same watersports. You can do kayaking and waterskiing all day I think. Snorkel trips go twice a day. Pick the resort that calls to you and have a wonderful time.

At CTI (the only resort I have experiece with, water sports are available all day. All you have to do is ask the guys in the water sports office and they will set you up. There are always Hobie Cats, kayaks, water trikes and such on the beach for guests to use, you just need to get a life jacket in the water sports office for a life jacket. You can go out alone or have a member of the water sprots team take you out.

Default Water sports

Hubby and I just returned from CN Nov 21 and the water sports dept was exceptional. We were able to water ski, hobbie cat (1st timers) they will give you lessons and though it may seem somewhat intimidating it turned out to be very easy and one of our favorite activities, kyaking, peddle boat, snorkling, catamaran cruise to cave (slide is a must). This was our first trip to Couples but as you can see I am back on the message board not wanting to let the experice go just yet. We are planning our return for early next year!

You will love all the inclusions at the Couples resorts and just as stated above, about any water sport you can think of is included and all the resorts off them. I would recommend CSA because that is where I stayed and I think it has the best bar and restaurant choices, plus the beach is endless. No tipping is allowed at the resort and you will be amazed at all the things you can do. Have fun deciding which resort and have a blast once you go. Let us know what you think after you get back. CSA ROCKS!

About the time you saw - that is the official time for lessons on the watersports available. They are generally willing to do it at other times, but I think they make sure they have extra employees working at that time. Once you've got the hang of it you can use the equipment whenever watersports is open. I think all are about equal with what they have, except CSS doesn't offer the Catamaran cruise.

There ARE, scheduled times for certain watersports excursions...scuba trips, snorkeling, glass bottom boat trips, but they are all different times of the day, and just take signing up for....easy peezy