Default Announcing the November 25 Couplicious Wedensday Escape

Greetings to Lovers Everywhere,

Here are the details of the November 25 CWE:

Name: “I Don’t miss the TV” at Couples SweptAway
    Resorts: CSA
    Categories: Garden Suite and Atrium Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm November 24, 2009
    Travel Window: April 4 – December 25, 2010
    Offer: Guests who don’t care about a TV in their room and book a Garden Suite or Atrium Suite for five nights or more at Couples Swept Away for travel April 4 – December 25,2010, inclusive, receive an exclusive rate of US$313.00 (Garden Suite), $325 (Atrium Suite).

www.couples.com/hotdeals

:-)

Couples Resorts

Question...if I book a room for a week now, and later on in the future there's a Wednesday Couplicious special I'd like to take advantage of, can I do that? Would I just have to say something about the Best Deal Guarantee, or would I actually have to go through the process of canceling my reservations and making new ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff and Tara Schmitt View Post
    Question...if I book a room for a week now, and later on in the future there's a Wednesday Couplicious special I'd like to take advantage of, can I do that? Would I just have to say something about the Best Deal Guarantee, or would I actually have to go through the process of canceling my reservations and making new ones?

This happened to us. So I know what goes on =) We booked our room in August and then took advantage of a Wednesday special. All you do is call them and they make the price adjustments. So you don't have to cancel and rebook. They just adjust your price or special offer. But say you book and have a Spa Credit (or anything else) and want to take advantage of your new offer, you lose your Spa Credit.
    Hope that makes sense! Its really easy and they make the process soooo simple!

Ya mon!!! I'm booking now! One more thing...you call directly to Couples Swept Away, since that's where we're booking.