Hybrid View

Default Announcing "Celebrations" our new no-risk group option

Greetings to all:

At Couples Resorts, we recognize that many groups are formed spontaneously and today’s bride/groom (and group leaders) have concerns with signing a group contract and depositing money for guests that may or may not commit to the destination event. None-the-less, these couples want to send invites to friends and family. Their motive, “the more the merrier” in celebrating their special event. Couples resorts want to offer these groups premium services that these special guests deserve. Special requests will be fully reserve in advanced and executed to perfection, just as a contracted group.
    Couples Resorts is pleased to announce “CELEBRATIONS” featuring:
    • No group contract
    • No group deposit
    • No group cancellation fees
    • Individual reservations and payments
    • Any tour operator or travel agent booking is applicable
    • Special complimentary marketing tools: honeymoon registry, wedding website, wedding message board, and more

For more details - please contact you Couples Preferred Travel Agent.

The Couples Resorts Gift for the Bride & Groom or group leader is combinable with all other current promotions including our basic wedding package amenities (His and Hers half hour massages, 2 “just married” t-shirts, Bottle of sparkling wine). PLUS:
    • $500 resort credit (to be used at spa/salon/or gift shop)
    • 3 night return stay for travel up to eighteen months* some holiday black outs apply)
    *There are no complimentary rooms for CELEBRATIONS groups. To receive the one complimentary room for 10 paid rooms, a group contract needs to be signed and subsequent deposits and rules would apply. To view these rules click here: http://couples.com/16GroupBenefits.htm.

This new program is available through all travel agents and tour operators.

We look forward to hosting your "Celebration" soon.
    Last edited by shandi; December 2nd, 2009 at 12:56 PM.

Couples Resorts

What if we already booked through a travel agent? Do you still get all the perks for being the group leader. Also there is just a small group of us going (3-5 couples) to celebrate my husband and I's 10 year anniversary. We aren't renewing vows or anything so do we still qualify for this group benefit? We already have resort credits to the gift shop and spa for booking so early, so do we still get the additional $500 resort credit? I guess all this falls under the Best Deal Guarantee so we should still get it right?

Default Obtaining a "Celebrations" code

Here is how it works:

After making the bride/groom (group leaders) reservation, contact me for a CELEBRATIONS code. I will need the name of the bride/groom (group leaders), which resort they will be visiting and the dates of stay.

I will assign and email you a unique CELEBRATIONS code along with a link to the online self registration site.

For those who will be celebrating their "Special Day", I will also send you an email that will show tips to further plan a perfect wedding, all FREE!

Every time a registration is logged with the unique CELEBRATIONS code on the Celebrations page, I will track and log the information. At 45 days prior to event date, I will determine if the group size amounts to, at least, “10” reservations. If so, I will process and communicate the “Couples Resorts Gift to You”, for you:

$500 resort credit (to be used at spa/salon/or gift shop) – This will be issued, upon check-in, at the resort.

3-night return stay. Valid for travel up to eighteen months after check-out. Good for same resort, in the lowest category available at the time of check-in. Upgrades can be purchased only if additional nights are purchased and payment will be calculated as the difference in category rate. (some holiday black outs apply) – This will be issued, in the form of a Prize Letter, after the date of departure.

The Couples Resorts Gift for the Bride & Groom or group leader may be combined with all other current promotions including our basic wedding package amenities (His and Hers half hour massages, 2 “just married” t-shirts, Bottle of sparkling wine).

*There are no complimentary rooms for CELEBRATIONS groups. To receive the one complimentary room for 10 paid rooms, a group contract needs to be signed and subsequent deposits and rules would apply.

My email address is Tequila@Couples.com and If you need to speak with me, feel free to give me a ring, at 954-665-2960.

Thank you for choosing Couples Resorts and we look forward to welcoming you home, again, soon!

Tequila Rainey
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; December 8th, 2009 at 12:05 PM.

Jamaicalove,

In a nutshell, if you speak with Tequila and book a "Celebrations" group AND you get 10 paying rooms, then yes, you are able to take advantage of the Celebrations benefits ON TOP of your other confirmed benefits.

Couples Resorts

"3-night return stay. Valid for travel up to eighteen months after check-out. Good for same resort, in the lowest category available at the time of check-in. Upgrades can be purchased only if additional nights are purchased and payment will be calculated as the difference in category rate. (some holiday black outs apply) – This will be issued, in the form of a Prize Letter, after the date of departure."

Randymon,
    Do they offer something like this for those of us who return to Couples time after time after time but prefer not to travel in a "group"? That would be nice