My husband and I just returned from 2 weeks at CSS for my 70th Birthday. We were a bit concerned that we would be the oldest there but we were not. Your age does not matter as long as you enjoy yourself. I have written a detailed review on the Trip advisor web page so will not repeat it here.

As written many times the staff are outstanding. Ocean front accomodation was very good but a bit noisy at times.

The pianist at the Casanova resturant is excellent and very pleasant to listen to as you enjoy a fabulous meal. The meals at the other 2 restaurant were also superb. Loved the soups. Best ever at an all inclusive resort. Chef should write a recipe book!!

Wear shoes in the water at the "au naturel" beach. Lots of stones and sea urchins. The snorkelling there was not good maybe due to the weather. Water rather cold due to the river that flows into the sea beside the beach. Did not see a sunset as the weather was mainly cloudy but hot.

We were pleased that there was a free shuttle to Mass or any other church service on Sunday morning.

Although we loved CSS I think that we will try another couples resort as we enjoy long walks on the beach which was not possible there.

Scuba diving operation is very good.

Do not stay in the resort all the time but take some trips if you want to get the feel of Jamaica.

If you want a very relaxing vacation with excellent staff, very good accomodation and marvellous food then this is the place for you.