Thread: CSA Excursions

Default CSA Excursions

I am wondering what kind of tours are available from CSA? I have seen lots of stuff for ocho rios area but not for negril. Can you share what outside stuff you have done?? Thanks!!!

We did the "Shopping trip to Negril" once and could not WAIT to get back to SweptAway. We've not left the property since!

There are two nice waterfalls (YSFalls or Mayfield Falls), either of which you can bundle with a trip to Appleton Estate (the rum still). Other regional points of interest are the Black River Delta, where you can get up-close and personal with croc's (alligators?), a Negril Tour, a visit to Rick's Cafe and other point of interest (bars) along West End (One Love) Drive.

None of these are part of your all-inclusive. The catamaran sunset cruise is, as are the daily snorkel tours, glass bottom boat, and that beckoning strip of sugary white sand known as the World Famous 7-Mile Beach.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We were at CSA 2 weeks ago and did the dune buggy excursion it was so much fun. You are picked up at the hotel and it is about 45 minutes away. They are 2 passenger dune buggies (very new) and you travel following a guide to a top of a mountain where coffee is grown. I recommend this tour, and CSA tour desk arranges it for you. It cost $140 a couple.