Thread: CN vs CSA

Default CN vs CSA

Which one? Both resorts have been recommended to me. What are some pros and cons of each resort? I really want to get my vacation booked ASAP. I need help making this huge decision! TIA!

I know you will get a lot of GREAT help on this one. First, you've made a great choice by choosing Couples. You will have a fabulous vacation at either resort. For us, both have all the great things you get ay a Couples resort, the same excursions, and fabulous beaches. CSA has a better gym facility, though the one at CN is certainly nice enough, CN is smaller and as such, maybe a little more intimate, CSA's beach is about 5 miles long, CN's 2 miles so if you're into running or really long walks you will not see the same thing as often on CSA's beach, and CN has an Au Naturel section on their beach which CSA does not have.

Lastly, sign up for the Romance Rewards program and do a "Trading Places" day so you can experience the other resort.

ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    I know you will get a lot of GREAT help on this one. First, you've made a great choice by choosing Couples. You will have a fabulous vacation at either resort. For us, both have all the great things you get ay a Couples resort, the same excursions, and fabulous beaches. CSA has a better gym facility, though the one at CN is certainly nice enough, CN is smaller and as such, maybe a little more intimate, CSA's beach is about 5 miles long, CN's 2 miles so if you're into running or really long walks you will not see the same thing as often on CSA's beach, and CN has an Au Naturel section on their beach which CSA does not have.

Lastly, sign up for the Romance Rewards program and do a "Trading Places" day so you can experience the other resort.

ENJOY!
    Excellent summation!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We have only been to CSA, but loved all the food and bar choices and the seemingly endless beach. You will love CSA. It ROCKS!

Thanks! We ended up going with CSA. Can't wait!

This question always brings the loyalist out to give their best response.

Is it fair to the resorts? I don't think so.

Can you compare CN to CSA? Since they are both constructed differently and both have their own unique features and atmosphere, I don't think there is any way that you can compare the two.

The best way to make your decision is to look at as many pictures and read as many reviews as you can. Let those features speak to your heart and let your soul speak to you with the selection.

If all else fails go to CN because it has the #1 staff and beach in Jamaica. Told ya us loyalist would speak out!

We LOOOOVE CSA!!!

There is so much to say about the resort!

The resort itself is spread out both on the beach as well as across the street (which is where the fitness center/spa/Sports Bar/tennis courts/lap pool are located). It's only a 5 minute brisk walk across the resort, but it can be a lovely amble as well....

There is a great selection of restaurants (both reservation and more casual). I think there may be more restaurants and bars at CSA than CN, but I believe the quality of food is probably equal between the resorts. Evening entertainment with Ultimate Chocolate at the piano is definitely something to be experienced at least once (even if you're not a fan of piano bar sing alongs....he is a tremendous tremendous artist, and a warm and funny personality as well).

The beach is long and gorgeous (it's really the nicest resort beach on 7 Mile Beach imho). You're at the heart of 7 Mile Beach, and there's great beach walking (all very safe during the day).

For rooms, you have a good choice between more modern rooms with TV and more rustic without TV, and all have a real Jamaican/Asian Zenlike feel with white linens and dark wood furniture.

The fitness center is great, plus they offer all kinds of fitness classes including yoga (AM yoga on the beach too), spinning, aerobics, etc. The spa is really fabulous with a good size indoor relaxation pool that has muted lighting and an Asian vibe. All kinds of different treatments and massages available, and they're great!!

And of course the staff are great - but I don't think you'll find much difference in the attitudes of the staff from any of the 4 resorts - management does a terrific job of finding great people and then giving them the training and the tools to do their jobs to the nth degree.

I hope you enjoy whichever resort you choose! Once you go, you'll know!!!!