Thread: CTI Blow Dryers

Default CTI Blow Dryers

Just wondering if anyone has used the blow dryers at couples and what kind they are (like wall mounted or other)? I am contemplating not packing mine this time.
    Thanks.

The blowdryers are wall mounted, bascially your standard hotel blow dryer. If you have thick, hard to dry, hair, I would suggest bringing your own.
    Kristen

Bring your own. They're not strong and the bathroom can be humid. It's nice to sit down t in the bedroom with the a/c on while drying your hair.

Worked well for me - but I have pretty thin, straight hair!

Quote Originally Posted by bkhiattky View Post
    the blowdryers are wall mounted, bascially your standard hotel blow dryer. If you have thick, hard to dry, hair, i would suggest bringing your own.

ditto
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

I've found the CTI blow dryers to be very weak. My hair is just past my shoulders and not too thick or too thin and it would take me 30 minutes to get my hair dry. But at both CSS & CN the dryers dried my hair in about 5-8 minutes. So I'd suggest bringing your own.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Any opinions of the blow dryers at CSA? I can't remember what they were like when we were there last year and I would like to be able to pack a little lighter and leave mine at home...