Default It was unbelievable.

My husband and I had been planning our trip to Jamaica for quite a while. It was our 25th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves. We went Nov. 1-8, 2009. It was the best week ever. We went with 3 other couples to Couples Negril. Our travel agent had been to Jamaica quite a few times and especially to CN. It is her and her husbands favorite and I can see why. Everyone who was employed there went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and at home. The food was awesome, drinks were phenominal. And the tropical foliage and the colors of the buildings were very warming. We even had our own personal taxi driver (thanks Leslie) that took us off the resort to shops and bars and it was wonderful. We are definately going back to CN. next year. We are hooked with the Jamaican bug. And the scoop scoop girls were some of the best bartenders ever. We had been to Oahu before and the beaches at Negril are 100 times better then there. We absolutely loved it. Thank you Karen and John. You are the best and we are looking forward to next year.

I am so glad you guys enjoyed it so much, we love CN!! Next year! Same time!Same place! Let the countdown begin!!

We just came back from our first trip and it is amazing. We are already counting down the days til next year when we get to go back home.

We did CN in 06 for our 25th and got hooked on Couples and JA! We returned to CN in 07, and tried CSS in 08, we will return to CSS in 10!! Luv luv luv Jamaica!

Sunnygranny, I meant to say so glad your anniversary was all you hoped for and more! Closed too quick on my last post!