Hybrid View

Default Post vacation depression

We returned 11/21 from 7 wonderful days at CSA. We have now returned to reality and let me tell you, it sucks!!!! Where is my warm weather, my beautiful white sugar sand and my beautiful clear, blue water. I am at work and know that it will be almost 2 yr before I can return home. Does anyone else feel that way?

We will soon have to accept that to make our trip once a year is going to be more difficult, and frankly, irresponsible for us to maintain...so, we will soon be right there with ya,Cindi....in the mean time..we have 116 days left till CN!!

Our first trip was 11/20-11/27, and we feel the same way. Just cherish those memories, and before you know it we will all get back there. At least we have the MB. It keeps us somehow connected to CSA. We hope to return in a year.

the only way to fix this is to re-book!!

stacey

You are not alone! I haven't been there since the beginning of June 2008 and am already counting the days. 550 days until we return...

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    We returned 11/21 from 7 wonderful days at CSA. We have now returned to reality and let me tell you, it sucks!!!! Where is my warm weather, my beautiful white sugar sand and my beautiful clear, blue water. I am at work and know that it will be almost 2 yr before I can return home. Does anyone else feel that way?
    Cindi -

we always find salvation in the lord or a bottle of jack daniels. Your milage may vary. enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    We are there with you, too. We arrived back from CSS on 11/28 and are having that "back to reality" depression. At least we have the memories of that wonderful week in paradise to reflect upon :-)

Default Understand!

Completely understand, Cindi! We went to CN this past March and won't be back until March 2011 (at CSS) ... 474 days to go! Our consolation is that we are going for a longer time in 2011 ... and it did help to book the 2011 trip using the Love Away plan ... so it is on the calendar at least!

Hang in there!

Sarah

I was so depressed about not being at CSA that last night I sat at the computer wearing my Flip flops that say Jamaica and are black, green and yellow I bought them at CSA while on our trip in Oct.

I have now been away from CSA for 51 days and it pains me so to know that we have not yet rebooked. To make matters worse, I am sipping on my last glass of Jamaican Rum Cream.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)