Default Contact Customer relations

I tried to fill in the form 'contact us' - 'customer relations' but when I push the Sendbuttom I always get an error that 'the adminsitrator has to solve te problem'.
    Is there an other way to get in contact with customer relations of Couples Swept Away?

Thank you very much
    Wendy

I always email them and I get a response within one day. The latest email I have is from Shalara Carey in customer relations. Her email is: shalara.c@couples.com. If it is really urgent, I call the number on the website listed under each resort.

Hope this helps!

I have filled out the email form for "General Questions" several times, received no error, but aslo received no reply!
    Has anyone ever heard back from the "General Questions" form? The "Romance Concerge" always replies!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

This is the error I always receive:

FrontPage Error.
    User: please report details to this site's webmaster.

Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.

I always call the resorts directly and talk to guest services. Just did so to CSS last week to order flowers and chocolates for our room we'll check into next week. Call directly it's the best way to go.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Thanks for all the info!

Pina

Just an FYI… in case you were wondering, I too have also been trying to send an e-mail and I am getting the same message, so nothing you are doing wrong it just isn’t working… (personally I can’t call Monday through Friday 9-5 so e-mail is a much better alternative)