Default Cost for outside photographers

Can someone tell me if there is any wiggle room for outside photographers when discussing cost?

Thanks!
    Future Mrs.Owens

Yes if you want less of what they offer in their packages, I would not bargain otherwise though. Most photographers will be willing to customize a package that would better fit your budget.

Quote Originally Posted by ShastaRogers View Post
    Can someone tell me if there is any wiggle room for outside photographers when discussing cost?

Thanks!
    Future Mrs.Owens
    I was able to get a great dea with Diana Campbell. Contact her through her website at digita memories at www.digitalmemeoriescollection.com

4. Default diana campbell digital memories

so excited to have just booked diana campbell digital memories for our may 12,2010 wedding at couples negril! diana is such a sweet person and reasonably priced

Quote Originally Posted by shelley.hutcherson@ssfhs.org View Post
    so excited to have just booked diana campbell digital memories for our may 12,2010 wedding at couples negril! diana is such a sweet person and reasonably priced
    You will love her and Richard. I first heard of hear through tripadvisor a lot of brides from other resorts have used her. She does great work and you will leave with your pictures in hand. My only regret is that I did not go to Dunn River's Fall and take pictures as offered.

So with the wedding packages offered, can you say...I have my own photographer? Is Couples cool with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Lee View Post
    So with the wedding packages offered, can you say...I have my own photographer? Is Couples cool with that?
    There is a $500 outside vendor's fee.

Donna&Jason,

Do you have an email I can send you some questions? We decided to go with Diana Campbell as well but I'm confused about a couple of things and I'd feel more comfortable asking someone else who's already hired her. Thanks!

We used Diana Campbell for our Negril wedding and she was awesome. Great team, professional, beautiful photos, reasonably priced. Most important tome was the customer service. All emails answered within 24hrs, most times within a few hrs and she called on several occasions as well.

If anyone would like to view my photos or have questions, email tydupree@aol.com