Thread: new years eve

Default new years eve

whats happening at new years eve - anyone know?

I keep asking too. Anybody been who can share?

Based only on what I have read, the New Years celebration at Couples is not to be missed!! Now based on what I have personally witnessed...ANYTHING Couples does is amazing!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by NJ_Bride View Post
    I keep asking too. Anybody been who can share?
    I have started 2 threads with the same question, no response so I guess we will all be there for new years eve and will be able to give an accurate update!

This will be our 5th annual New Years in Jamaica, all at CTI except for last yearm as it was still being remodeled so we were at CSS. Couples is our favorite place to be for New Years. Always a big party with great food, great people, a dance and entertainment! Of course the drinks are free Similiar party at both CTI and CSS, so I am assuming the same for CN and CSA. We always meet new people and see old friends from prior years. If you are at CTI this year, you will find us on Tower Island.

Default One He** of a party

We can only speak of CN, but I have been told the parties are all the same.

Heres what you can expect

Many Many friendly people, meet others you have not met, and spend time with your new friends.

All the drinks you could possibly want

Food, OMG, how to describe the food. unbelievable, more to chose from than you can imagine and all so good.

Entertainment after dinner taking you to about 12:30 in the morning

Its a wonderful new years party, most end about 1 am, a fewstick it out later.

If you are looking for a great party, making new friends, etc. this is definitely the place.

This is not a new years party where everyone is stumbling drunk and going at 6 am yet. ( although you may see a few )

Most facinating , get up the next morning and everything is all cleaned up and back to normal.

We have been to 6 in a row at CN, and are bummed we will not be there this year till the first.

which couples resort are you going to ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottJudy View Post
    This will be our 5th annual New Years in Jamaica, all at CTI except for last yearm as it was still being remodeled so we were at CSS. Couples is our favorite place to be for New Years. Always a big party with great food, great people, a dance and entertainment! Of course the drinks are free Similiar party at both CTI and CSS, so I am assuming the same for CN and CSA. We always meet new people and see old friends from prior years. If you are at CTI this year, you will find us on Tower Island.
    Than you Scott and Judy/Steve and Cindy...you did good!...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    Thank you Scott and Judy/Steve and Cindy...you did good!...lol
    I meant to say THANK YOU!