Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I don't have to cook and the people are so awesome - both the guests and Couples employee.

We have never felt more welcome than we do when we go home to Couples.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Just returned from our first trip to a Couples Resort last weekend. We went to CSA and can't stop thinking about it. The reasons we chose in the first place were as follows:

#1. Jamaica is our first choice for a tropical vacation because the people of that country are respectful, well mannered, so friendly and accomodating to their tourists.

#2. NO KIDS, NO KIDS, NO KIDS!!!

#3. The inclusions for the price were unbeatable compared to other resorts we looked at.

#4. The food was beyond amazing!!! Dreaming about it since we left and nothing tastes good to us now, we were so spoiled. (With the exception if the Cabana Grill, could have done without that meal)

#5. We felt we were treated as if we were the owners of the place. I couldn't imagine being treated any better. Now I am spoiled and being home I can't get any respect.

#6. Anyone we met who said they have gone to other AI's in Jamaica or elsewhere in the world said that Couples was the best for an the same reasons listed in thsi and all other responses to your question.

#6 This message board.

We will do whatever it takes to get back home as soon as possible. I thought it was so cliche bit the truth is "Once you go, You know". You wil want to shout it to the world and tell all your friends that they should go as soon as they can.

How about No Tab, No Tips, No Kids, No Curfew!- AND - the most inclusive all-inclusive resorts in the world - AND - the highest rated all-inclusive resorts in the world (Travel+Leisure Magazine, 2009 World's Best Awards) - AND - Hands Down, THE VERY BEST STAFF of any resort company.

Works for me...but then again, I'm just a tad biased. :-)

Couples Resorts

1. Adult Only
    2. All Inclusive
    3. Very Romantic Atmosphere
    4. Boutique Styling (not huge resorts)
    5. Premium Liquor
    6. Wonderful Food
    7. Friendly Attentive Staff
    8. Excellent Spa's
    9. Inclusions (watersports etc)
    10. Repeaters perks

Some of the reasons we chose Couples and continue to return, not necessarily in the order listed.

Forgot one more reason. Many AI's restrict the number of ala cartes you are allowed based on the number of days you are staying. Couples does not! It is another thing that add's to the romance. Being able to dine at the romantic places every evening if you choose rather than buffets every night.

We have been home about 10 days and I still can't stop thinking about the trip......I think I have replied to this thread twice already and this is the third time on it. Couples is SO amazing...the food, the people, the beauty of the resort itself, the people, the food, (hmmm some common threads).....Randymon you are right....it is also nice to know once you get there, you don't have to have any money. My DH put his billfold and money in the safe when we got there and didn't take it out until we left. It is truly the BEST all inclusive(I've never been to any others so my opinion is biased---but I have NO desire to ever try another either.) I can't wait to get back. Now I know why everyone goes so many times. Once a year is just not enough!

Peace of Mind.

My vacation will be perfect and my money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Haven't been yet, but picked CSA because:
    Same here, haven't been but will be in 18 days! We Chose CTI because of the renovation, seemed exciting! The location, I am a big Ocho Rios person and like to stay at resorts nearby! Still need to try the Negril side I know! Also, no children (We both work with children in our occupations/we have none together. Also active h2o sports for my boyfriend, he can't lounge in a chair all day like me! Quality and reputation of Couples, And finally, romance...romance...romance...yeah mon!

Staff-food-service (you said 1 reason)

1. the staff
    2. the staff
    3. THE STAFF!!!

We just returned from trip #1 to CN and Jamaica, and am definately thinking about #2. After speaking with other couples and their experiances at CSA and CSS, CN will be my choice again.

1) No wristbands!
    1) No kids, all couples.
    1) Premium liquor
    1) No stress. Everything is at your feet.
    1) Included activities.
    1) This MB and the other couples that make it possible!

Its home...Once you go, you will know.

The NO kids, was the deciding factor when we booked CN last year. We had been to 2 "S" resorts and were not impressed at all by them, and thought they had an "upstairs, downstairs" feel to them. I have to admit that we were a little worried that the Couples resorts would be the same.
    We needn't have worried because Couples outshone the "s" resorts in absolutely every single respect.
    Certainly they are much much friendlier. The staff are absolutely wonderful to say the least and the food by far the best we have ever had. The whole atmosphere & experience was just so fantastic it is difficult to give a main reason for returning.
    We have just booked to visit CTI this year and we are really excited.

CSA:
    1. Because it's the best, can't find a more romantic/relaxing vacation
    2. NO KIDS!
    3. THE STAFF, they are impeccable!
    4. Location, 7 mile beach-long bay is the best, relaxing yet lively at the same time.
    5. CSA feels different from other resorts, more intimate, more tropical (the separtate bungalow type rooms NO HALLWAYS) It doesn't feel like you are in a hotel, this is really what sealed the deal for us.
    6. It came HIGHLY recommended by my mother in law who is a travel agent, out of anywhere she could send us on our honeymoon this was her choice and boy was she right!! Back for our second trip in April, WOO HOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glenalk View Post
    The NO kids, was the deciding factor when we booked CN last year.
    ....Same here. We did a "Carnival Cruise" last year. Even though they have a "Camp Carnival" where MOST of the kids go; about 3 dozen (Unsupervised) kids totally took over the pool area and "Adults Only" hot tubs.

1. no children allowed
    2. the beach
    3. the weather
    4. the location of CSA/can walk to other things/not isolated

The warmth of the Island and the people.

Quote Originally Posted by acranger View Post
    ....Same here. We did a "Carnival Cruise" last year. Even though they have a "Camp Carnival" where MOST of the kids go; about 3 dozen (Unsupervised) kids totally took over the pool area and "Adults Only" hot tubs.
    WOW, I can totally relate to that frustration..I am a frequent guest of the WDW resort and it doesn't matter if you stay Concierge Level at the nicest place down there, you will NOT find a hot tub anywhere in WDW without a flock of kids in it!!
    Which is 1 of the main reasons I chose Couples. I WILL have a seat in the hot tub, and I WON'T have to arm-wrestle a 7 yr. old for it!!

Our 1st trip is this March. We're going to CSA, and I couldn't be more excited!

-Penny

Quote Originally Posted by tjsgirl View Post
    Which is 1 of the main reasons I chose Couples. I WILL have a seat in the hot tub, and I WON'T have to arm-wrestle a 7 yr. old for it!!

Our 1st trip is this March. We're going to CSA, and I couldn't be more excited!

-Penny
    ....We are getting married this April (at home) and looking to Honeymoon on a nice trip. Thought about another cruise, but the thought of a bunch of unsupervised "Yard Apes" running around has put us off. We will NOT stay anywhere that is not "Adult Only". So, a different couple other than CN (no slap against CN, just would like to see something different than just being there in November) is high on our list.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3