Hybrid View

Default A love letter wake-up call

On the occasion of their 30th anniversary, Tom asked me to call their room at Couples Negril this morning and read the following to his DW Kathy:

"Kathy, thirty years ago today I was preparing to make you my wife. That day was amazing for me because I knew I had found my true love. You stopped working to raise our three children, and are the most wonderful caring wife to me. I didn't think it was possible to love you more than I did as we began our journey together but I was wrong. Love is a lifestyle, and ours is growing each day we are together. As I look into your eyes today on our wedding anniversary you still make me tingle with excitement! To be here today with you in paradise only makes me realize how much you mean to me. I look back on our 30 years together and one thing is very clear, I would not change a thing! Thank you for saying yes to our life together. You are my wife, my soulmate, my lover and my friend! Baby I love you so much! Happy Anniversary. Tom"

Wonderful Tom. Well Done!

If you would like me to read YOUR love letter, just post the request and I will contact you offline.

Couples Resorts

Aww, here we go. Another lump in the throat. Congratulations on 30 years, Kathy and Tom.

Here I am at work, eating my lunch at my desk and reading the message board, as I typically do each day in anticipation of our upcoming trip in February 2010. However, today, I have tears in my eyes as I read Tom's love letter to his wife Kathy of 30 years. KUDOS to you both!!! I wish you at least 30 more of the same!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Randy will be reading my stbh a love letter this Sunday shortly before we say "I Do." I can only hope he has similar feelings for me 30 years from now. (And I also hope we will be vacationing at CSA!)

That brought tears to my eyes!!! How wonderful
    Kristen

Beautiful Letter ! Very Nice! Congrats and Happy 30th!!
    Art xo Francine