Hybrid View

Default posting pictures

I have tried to upload pictures but cannot upload pictures taken from my digital camera. Anyone have any suggestions?

What sort of issues are you having? Have you checked the Help section of the forums? There are a couple of walkthroughs.

Quote Originally Posted by mary rnp View Post
    I have tried to upload pictures but cannot upload pictures taken from my digital camera. Anyone have any suggestions?
    ....Same here. I just checked the "Help"tab, and there are step by step instructions I printed off. Gonna try now. Lets see if it works.

n127_1200.jpg (48.3 KB)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I did. I did it exactly as they said and I can't upload. Was able to upload to Shutterly and Facebook, but not here.

Quote Originally Posted by maryrnp View Post
    I did. I did it exactly as they said and I can't upload. Was able to upload to Shutterly and Facebook, but not here.
    .....Looks like I figured it out;

n127_1095.jpg (60.5 KB)

Quote Originally Posted by mary rnp View Post
    ....Your pics may be too large. Try reducing them first. Full Size pics won't go. After you "Browse" from your "Pics". You should eventually get a code number in the "Current Attachment". Copy & Paste that to the end end of your post. It won't show the pic until it's OKed.

n127_1521ab.jpg (63.2 KB)

Don't forget that you can link from Shutterfly, Flickr, etc.

Get the URL of the pic you wish to share (it will end in .jpg) and put in in between two pieces of code like so
    [img] hewreismypicture.jpg [/..IMG] <--Take the dots out of the closing tag.