Thread: massage huts

Hybrid View

Default massage huts

are the massage huts on the AN side at any of the resorts? is draping always used?

Massage huts at CSS are on the textile side and draping is used. Can't speak for the CSA or CN resorts.

Bart & Bug

No massage huts on the nude beach at CN but at the spa they do drape you.

There are no massage huts on the a/n beach at any of the resorts. As in any professional massage, clients are draped.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Actually, you can have a massage on SSB. They have a place for them to do it on the far right of the beach. There was a couple that had an hour couple massage while we were there 2 weeks ago. The masseuse just came to the pool and told them there were ready and when they were done, they just came right back over to pool. So the answer is yes, you can at SSB.
    Shane and Cathy

Default did they cover up walking to and from?

Quote Originally Posted by scross8305 View Post
    Actually, you can have a massage on SSB. They have a place for them to do it on the far right of the beach. There was a couple that had an hour couple massage while we were there 2 weeks ago. The masseuse just came to the pool and told them there were ready and when they were done, they just came right back over to pool. So the answer is yes, you can at SSB.
    ? did they cover up?

since they were already on the AN beach, no they did not walking to and from as the hut is on the beach as well. They did put a towel over during the massage.
    Shane and Cathy

LOL.....what's the point? too funny
    Born in Illinois and Proud

Quote Originally Posted by gspro2 View Post
    LOL.....what's the point? too funny
    more for the masseuse's comfort I assume.
    Shane and Cathy

We just came back from CSS and the wife had a massage at the Au Natural beach hut on the far side of the beach. She wasn't draped tho she was asked if she wanted it.

We're returning to CSS in April and I'm really excited about getting a massage on SSB! Nothing more frustrating than having to get clothed to walk to the other side of the resort just to disrobe again for a massage. I'll make sure I book it first thing!

We are going again for our sixth time to CSS and I get a massage on SSB every time. It is awesome & incredible, ask for Kenneth he is the best at the resort.

I'm guessing there are not complimentary massages for first timers and we're not on our honeymoon, so what is the upcharge for a massage on SSB? Like the idea of not getting dressed up to dress down.