Hybrid View

Default A love letter just read by the CRO

With love from Deanne to Bob:

"My warrior,

Where do I begin? I sometimes wonder if words can truly convey how much you mean to me and how much I love, admire, and cherish you. I can’t remember a time I didn’t love you. We were so young when we married and no one thought we would stay together, but look at us now….24 years later and we are more in love than ever before. Our lives have taken many turns: three girls, countless moves with the Army, and now, empty-nesters. With the grace and love of our Lord, we have found a way to communicate and stay connected. Even through the rough times, I loved you with a fierceness I have never known. When I look into your eyes, see you smile, hear you laugh, feel your touch, I know such a love, desire, peace and tranquility only you can bring to my heart, my soul, and my life. You are my best friend. Without you, I would not know love in its true sense. Thank you, my warrior, for loving me forever, good and bad, and for letting me soar to heights I never knew existed. The time we spend together are the most cherished moments in my life. In a few more days, we will return to Sans Souci, where we can celebrate our life and love and make more beautiful memories. I can’t wait to begin the next rest of our life together. I love you baby.
    All of me forever,
    Blondie"

Bob and Deanne, we look forward to welcoming home to Couples Sans Souci and to making many more memories

Couples Resorts

What an awesome expression of LOVE!

That's the reason we all keep coming back to Couples!!!! It's the people that go there and are in love that make the experience so wonderful.

I feel the same way about my hubby and look forward to meeting Deanne and Bob next Friday when we arrive at CSS.
    ... it keepsh me shane

I wish you could have seen him afterwards....he was almost speechless. He said it meant more to him than I would ever know and thought it was amazing. Thank you Randy....you truly are a CRO!!!