Default Checking on my friends on TI

On our most recent visit to CTI last November, we brought some rubber lizards and frogs. At first thought, what the hell for? But if you could have seen otherwise sane, rational, alleged grown-ups growling and croaking and pretending, just like a six year old child.
    So my question is: Are any of these entertaining animals left? Are they being cared for? Have they had enough to eat? Are they at least happy? I would appreciate any news as to their whereabouts.

Thanks

Richie

Richie,
    I went to SSB on Wednesday and they were still there on Tuesday after you left. When we showed back up on Thursday to the island they all had disappeared. I was asking Rohan what happened to them but he didnt know either. Maybe they will show back up but they didnt by the time we left on Sunday. I missed them not being there.
    Shane and Cathy

Hey Richie... Mister Blue Frog is in good care here at my house. Thank you for trusting me with his "repair". We shall take him back "home" when we return to CTI next year. In the mean time, he sits on my desk reminding me of our child like ways a few weeks ago!!! ~ Tracy

Thanks for the info

What?? They are missing already? I'll keep an eye out for fun new toys for the next visit!

I hope to see them again this coming May, we had way too much fun with them this past May. I know 1 morning they had disappeared, but I think what happened was the pool got over filled and they floated up under the edge of the bar. Once the water level came down, they came back out.

Richie, thanks for 'populating' the Island a little.

I found these little squishy guys in Stop and Shop. During the summer time, they have a seasonal section. Chesk it out.
    We have lots more to bring in April. Fear not.

Richie

It would be so sad if they were already removed from the island. It has only been a few weeks but no one will probably look after them like we did that week Richie. They were our pets and we mad sure to keep them entertained! We are missing all of you that were there that week of 11/14-11/22.
    Heidi Sweet Cheeks

We knew that our foster family members would only be safe and well taken care of while we all there. We can only hope that they are safe.
    When we return in April, in 114 days, we will bring new friends to amuse us.

Richie

Richie and the other nature lovers,
    We too had a blast with the little friends last June (09). Many of our same group will be returning to the island. Be it known to all that we took time to take very special care of the "new inhabitants" while we were there. My wife and I are in the process of procurring a few "family" members that will be happy to share pool time with whatever you may leave at the island after your 2010 trip. The members we leave will tend to be a little louder than yours and will "quack" everybody up that is there!!!!! All we can ask is that all those island folk that show up in June and after June take care of all the inhabitants that find there way down to paradise.
    Peace, Love, and Respect,
    Billy