Default Sending luggage to Couples ahead of time?

We will be spending a couple of days in Montego Bay and don't want to lug all of our luggage around. Has anyone ever sent their luggage to the resort early? I wonder if they would do that at the couples lounge? I don't think the airport has any lockers, so that seems the best option.

hondar,

For security purposes, you must travel with your luggage. We will not store it for you in the airport lounge nor at the resort. Sorry about that...

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by hondar View Post
    We will be spending a couple of days in Montego Bay and don't want to lug all of our luggage around. Has anyone ever sent their luggage to the resort early? I wonder if they would do that at the couples lounge? I don't think the airport has any lockers, so that seems the best option.

Never heard of that being done anywhere, in any country. Some things are not possible, not even at Couples....

Quote Originally Posted by hondar View Post
    how much luggage are we talking about ?

Thanks for the response Randymon. Understand completely, but thought we'd ask. It's really just a rather large suitcase, but it's on wheels so we'll be fine.