Thread: questions

Default questions

We were at CTI a number of years ago--and loved it. We are considering going to CN this winter. Is that the best choice? On the AN beach is complete nudity required--or can for instance women be topless? Also on the regular beach are women allowed to be topless? Which couples resort is the best for newbies like us? My wife likes being topless.

MelandAl

The nude beach at CN is simply that NUDE.

It is not uncommon to see women topless on the main beach. You will not find them around the pool tho.

Attachment 3493
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 06:48 PM.

CN AN beach, means all Nude....your wife can be topless on the beach all she wants....not up by the pool or restaurants.....enjoy!

Default questions

Thanks for the info--we were thinking about going to CN--but after reading here--I think that CSS with is bigger AN beach and perhaps a bit more privacy might be the best choice for us--what do you think?

yep yep yep. you will love ssb much more. It is much more private than the others.

Default We have similar views

My wife and I went to CTI and spent our time on the island. We enjoyed our stay and thought it was great. But her preference is topless only and CTI doesn't provide that option on the beach.
    We were in Negril at a non couples resort in the past and found topless to be very common on the beaches. We also thought the beach was much better in Negril.
    So this year we are going to CN so she can have both options, An or topless.
    I'm not sure when you are going. We will be there from Dec 24 to Jan 1. I will be posting our thoughts on our return.

MelandAl

If your heart says go to CSS then CSS it is.

Personally I think you'll miss out on the BEST resort.

Just an FYI... you can go topless on the pier at CTI.

Thanks Tag!! We are going in mid Jan--too bad we could have met you folks. Which resort were you at in Negril? We were at Sandals and it was pretty good==but not many topless people. I think that might be the best option --CN--so both options are there.
    Quote Originally Posted by tag2some View Post
    My wife and I went to CTI and spent our time on the island. We enjoyed our stay and thought it was great. But her preference is topless only and CTI doesn't provide that option on the beach.
    We were in Negril at a non couples resort in the past and found topless to be very common on the beaches. We also thought the beach was much better in Negril.
    So this year we are going to CN so she can have both options, An or topless.
    I'm not sure when you are going. We will be there from Dec 24 to Jan 1. I will be posting our thoughts on our return.

Default Reply

Hi MelandAl,

We stayed at Point Village about 10 years ago. It may have changed names. It is next to Hedo and its AN beach adjoins Hedo.

We took a walk each day along the beach and saw some topless at several resorts along the way.

but once we experienced Couples we knew we had to get to CN.

Have a great time.