Thread: CN question

Default CN question

Hi everyone,

Okay we are Couples virgins celebrating our 20th in 75 days! I have been reading the message boards and can hardly wait! We haven't been away together for 16 years. So here is my question. We have a beachfront room (not suite) reserved at CN. I would like to hear from anyone what room they liked the most. I know we won't be in room much but would really like to see the beach from our room. I know the buildings are not facing directly the beach but would really love to hear from anyone who has been in beachfront rooms what kind of view they had and which rooms they really liked. What building?? Room number??

I hope I experience the couples addiction and really feel like this is home the way all you repeaters feel!

Thanks for any responses! Julieann

Hello we just came back from our FIRST trip and it was WONDERFUL. Couples is everything they claim and SO much more! We had an oceanview deluxe room. I had wanted to ask for Building 6 or 9 but decided to wait. We go building 8 (8301) and it was GREAT. The view was perfect....there is road noise and though we could hear it, neither of us found it distracting. There is a beautiful little pond in front of the building and it is nice to watch for a little while in the morning. Everyone says you don't spend much time in your room and my hubby and I usually do like to sit there a little longer but we found ourselves out and about a lot more. You will LOVE this place. We have only been back 4 1/2 days and I am ready to go back now (wasn't really ready to leave).

Hope you have a GREAT trip.

ruber

There aren't any bad rooms at CN.

We have been in bldg #3, #4 and a suite in #8 and loved each location.

In buildings 1 thru 5 you are on the tropical garden side which is full of tropical vegetation and Koi ponds. You're close to the spa and sports huts. In buildings 6 thru 9 the view becomes more open, you have the wedding Gazebo and you're closer to the nude beach located at the end of bldg #9. We enjoy the 2nd floors as it puts us near the nesting Doves in the trees which ocassionally come down and join us for morning breakfast.

If cost is on your mind select a Gardenview room and stay longer. Ask yourself how much time do you spend in the room?

We enjoyed Bldg #8 and cleversole if you were looking at the right time you would of caught the Mongoose sneaking over to the Koi pond or even the sounds of the steel drum band playing for a wedding.

Attachment 3426

Attachment 3427
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

We were in Building #6 in a Beachfront Room in the middle of the second floor last March. All of the rooms in building #6 face this direction. Here are some pictures of the veiw from our balcony:

To the left with the Wedding Gazebo in the center and Building #8 in the background:

Straight out across the natural pool with building #9 in the background:

To the right with the au natural beach behind the hedges on the left:
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We enjoyed Bldg #8 and cleversole if you were looking at the right time you would of caught the Mongoose sneaking over to the Koi pond or even the sounds of the steel drum band playing for a wedding.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Darn, we missed the mongoose....saw a stork and two blue egrets every day though and enjoyed watching them. It was so peaceful and just seemed to fit right in with the Couples atmosphere.

Default Thanks

Thanks for the great pictures. Sounds like it is heavenly there. Can't wait to go! 72 days and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by ruber View Post
    Hi everyone,

Okay we are Couples virgins celebrating our 20th in 75 days! I have been reading the message boards and can hardly wait! We haven't been away together for 16 years. So here is my question. We have a beachfront room (not suite) reserved at CN. I would like to hear from anyone what room they liked the most. I know we won't be in room much but would really like to see the beach from our room. I know the buildings are not facing directly the beach but would really love to hear from anyone who has been in beachfront rooms what kind of view they had and which rooms they really liked. What building?? Room number??

I hope I experience the couples addiction and really feel like this is home the way all you repeaters feel!

Thanks for any responses! Julieann
    ....We just got back. We were in a "Ocean (Beach) View" room in building 9; 9306 to be exact. It WAS a view!!!

n127_1328.jpg (78.6 KB)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    Hello we just came back from our FIRST trip and it was WONDERFUL. Couples is everything they claim and SO much more! We had an oceanview deluxe room. I had wanted to ask for Building 6 or 9 but decided to wait. We go building 8 (8301) and it was GREAT. The view was perfect....there is road noise and though we could hear it, neither of us found it distracting. There is a beautiful little pond in front of the building and it is nice to watch for a little while in the morning. Everyone says you don't spend much time in your room and my hubby and I usually do like to sit there a little longer but we found ourselves out and about a lot more. You will LOVE this place. We have only been back 4 1/2 days and I am ready to go back now (wasn't really ready to leave).

Hope you have a GREAT trip.

Here is a picture from our room.

My vote for each time we were there, was for building #1. Close to the sports building for diving, close to the beach bar, for those late night munchies, and beautiful view of the ocean, spa & pond. 1303, our last room, here is a link to a photo of the view from our balcony.
    I thought building #8 was too far away from things, and yes you can hear the road.
    wahttp://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WYLv72xoOX8hDHpBOUXVBQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCLa55YPOprqq3 QE&feat=directlinks
    Any room you get is still a bonus, your at CN, and on the best vacation!