We were engaged Christmas of '94. Broke up in the fall of '95. I had purchased the dress, booked the JP etc., just couldn't go through with the wedding. I was young and didn't know what I wanted or needed. I ended up in Austin, TX and he went to Boise, ID. We remained friends and in the summer of 2002 I purchased a house. I told him I needed someone to install some ceiling fans (wired from scratch) and he said he would come and do it. While he was visiting, he noticed that the Austin City Limits music festival was taking place that Sept. He came back for it and as I sat with him listening to some great music under the stars, I knew we were meant to be together. He said if we were to get married, I would have to ask him. So, that Christmas, we were both going back to our home town and decided to meet up in the Minneapolis airport. I Fed-ex'd him a wedding ring with a letter asking me to marry him and that he should give me an answer at the airport. He said yes and we were married March 8th, 2003. In the same wedding dress and by the same JP we had originally booked. Since DH moved down to Austin the day before we left for our hometown to get married, we had to get right back so he could start his new job. We never had a honeymoon.
Two kids and a move to Canada later we decided it was time. I asked around regarding where we should go. A friend of mine suggested CSA. I didn't want to go with the first place I looked at, but after many hours of research, I kept coming back to CSA. The more I read about it, the more I know I made the right choice. We are booked to arrive Jan 22nd for a week. I will be counting down the days!