Default Happy Veterans Day 2009!!

My wife and I went to Couples Sans Souci, Jamaica from 11 November 2009 - 18 November 2009. The only complaint that I have is that I wish we could have stayed there for 14 days instead of 7. I don't know what else to say, besides that I had a great time, an outstanding time, a fabulous time, and a memorable, loving time. There was never a dull moment and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time. The food was great, the drinks were good and plentiful especially that Flaming Bob Marley!! The scenery was gorgeous. I consider several staff members that I have had the pleasure to meet as new friends and I am honored to have met them. With God's blessing my wife and I will be going back. The only reason that I will not stay in Couples Sans Souci will be strictly due to us wanting to experience a different resort but we will find a way to make our way to Sans Souci to just say hi. There is no way I could repay the staff members for making our first vacation out of the U.S. an extremely enjoyable one. I truly love y'all all and I sincerely thank all of you. If there is a person wondering or debating which resort to go to, I assure you that you will have a great time at Sans Souci. All I can say is just go. I truly miss everyone and I consider Sans Souci home and I am anxiously waiting to return home one day.

One love...One heart, let's get together and feel alright.

Jason Coppin
    Fort Riley, KS
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by jcoppin2002 View Post
    My wife and I went to Couples Sans Souci, Jamaica from 11 November 2009 - 18 November 2009. The only complaint that I have is that I wish we could have stayed there for 14 days instead of 7.
    My boyfriend always says the same thing! We are going to CTI the Sunday after christmas. I cannot describe how much we need a vacation. You looked so happy and thanks for the pics. You have made me even more excited...now I just need to get through 20 days!