Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default Team CSA April, Charity Poker Tourney

    Hey Team CSA April,
    Several folks have tried to come up with ideas to help the charity for the Jamaican Children. What about a Texas Hold'em Tournament one night, maybe like on Tuesday the 21st. Everyone agree on a buy in, winner gets bragging rights for a whole year and donations submitted to the charity under Team CSA banner?

    Tom from Pa

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Though we are staying at CN(23rd-30th) we would be glad to help out the Jamaican children. Not to mention a little hold em in Jamaica would be nice.
    Cole and Bry
    Texas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29

    Default

    My husband would love to play, but we leave on the 19th. Any chance we could move it up? If so, count us in! We love poker!!!

    Carina

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default

    sounds like fun.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default RandyMon , a question on poker

    Quote Originally Posted by chrdina View Post
    My husband would love to play, but we leave on the 19th. Any chance we could move it up? If so, count us in! We love poker!!!

    Carina
    I was volunteering to run the tourney, I am at CSA from the 17 to the 24th, it is my understanding that a card table in the casino is barely ever used and might be made available if the play was deemed for charity. Would we be allowed to use house chips?

    Tom from PA, part of Team OBX

  6. #6

    Default

    Since it is for charity...Is it cool if rookies play??
    -Otter,


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IsagenixFreak View Post
    Since it is for charity...Is it cool if rookies play??
    Freak, the game is quite easy as long as you have a solid grasp of the rank of hands for poker. Of course rookies would be welcome, Couples is one big happy family right. As stated my group will be there from 4/17 to 4/24 and at least three guys from my group will participate. An idea, first person eliminated becomes the drink runner for the table ....LOL


    Tom

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Freak, the game is quite easy as long as you have a solid grasp of the rank of hands for poker. Of course rookies would be welcome, Couples is one big happy family right. As stated my group will be there from 4/17 to 4/24 and at least three guys from my group will participate. An idea, first person eliminated becomes the drink runner for the table ....LOL


    Tom
    Thanks! Ive played before, just free online games and on my iphone, so it looks like ill be getting drinks for the table!! We arrive on the 18th!! looking forward!!
    -Otter,


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Could we move it to the 18th possibly?

    Carina

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default Moving the date of the Hold'Em game

    Folks,
    I am willing to do any date between the 18th and 22nd

    I would not want to try and get away from the wife on day of arrival (17th) or miss the beach party on the 23rd. We unfortunately must leave :-( on the 24th

    Looks as though we have some interest, can we get a vote on the date?

    Tom aka Blueseagolf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •