Thread: Golf at csa

Hybrid View

Default Golf at csa

We are looking over this property.

Can anyone tell me anything about the golf here at csa. My husband likes to golf everyday of vacation. I see it's included here with the exception of caddy and cart.

We were sandals addicts, but with closing of sdr - they have fallen off our pedistal! And starting to look elsewhere.

Thought this one look good?

Hi DEBZEE Couples resorts are amazing. If you decide to go to CSA or CN you will have an amazing vacation. Of that I am certain.

My wife and I golfed twice when we were in Negril. The course has not been hit by the "Augusta effect" that has struck most golf courses in North America. Negril Hills is not quite so lush. Don't get me wrong, my wife and really enjoyed our time on the course. It is very hilly and as a result is challenging because you do not get many flat lies. We walked but many people would find he walk tiring because of the many hills on the course. Have your husband look at reviews of the course so he knows what to expect when he arrives.

ENJOY!

Default Negril Hills

We have been going to CSA for the Christmas holidays for the last 5 years and play golf 4-5 times during the visit. In my opinion this course is a 6 on a scale of 1-10. However, the staff is great, the caddies friendly, and if you tee off at 8:00am you can be back on the beach for lunch. We leave our clubs at the course between rounds. If he needs his golf I think it will fit the bill.

We have stayed at SDR in the past and much prefer Couples Swept Away! We are golfers and played 7 times on our last trip. The course in Negril is very nice. Much tighter than the Sandals course so tell hubby to work on his short game, especially his irons from 120 out! Caddies were great, carts were fine, make sure you ride! Be prepared for a wonderful holiday at CSA. I have yet to meet anyone that has been to S then Couples and goes back to S. Once you stay at Couples you will understand!