My husband and I just recently returned from a week at CN with our best friends. We wanted to have pictures taken of us as couples and as a group while we were there. We decided to go with Diana and Richard from Digital Memories because they were very reasonable on their prices, their pictures looked great, and they were extremely friendly. We could not have been happier with our decision. Diana and I emailed each other several times before we went and she was great about responding very quickly. I also talked to her over the phone one time before we went. She was very helpful and willing to work with us on the budget and the locations. Once we got there, she contacted me to make sure everything was still set. They took us to two different locations and they took over 200 pictures. Diana came back to the hotel the same day that we took our pictures with our CD's that had all the pictures on them. She had her laptop set up so we were able to see the pictures before we got home. They did a wonderful job!!!!! We were very pleased with their work. If anyone is looking for wonderful photographers, whether it is for a wedding at Couples or if you just want pictures with your spouse, I would highly recommend Diana and Richard from Digital Memories (digitalmemoriescollection.com).