Default Reactions to "Excited" Guys

Hey, everyone! Me and my bf are considering visiting SSB while at CSS. My bf gets aroused when he sees me naked (even though we've been together for 5+ years) and, its definitely possible that he could get aroused at various times while we are at SSB.

Is this offensive to others, or does everyone regard it as a natural occurence? I've checked other AN sites and have heard mixed opinions. Should he hide his "excitement" to make others more comfortable?

i would not tell too many of the ladies about this dynamic as it may cause some jealousy in the ranks lol

A quick jump into the pool will probably take care of it.

I've been visiting the Couples AN beaches for years now and have never seen it happen but I imagine it does from time to time.

Men are men and we realize some of them have no self control so I think most people would not pay much attention to it.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Answers to questions in the order given...
    could be,
    likely,
    definitely yes.

I doubt it will happen to him in that situation. I seem to get excited at the drop of a hat, especially if my girl is nekkid too.. but I had no issues while AN at CTI.

KerryBerry, I've been married to my beautiful wife for 10 years, together for 14 and I too have the same tendancy. Our first time going A/N I was pretty nervous that this would happen but once we got there it really was not a problem.

My first bit of advise would be, have some 'fun' in your room before going to the A/N beach. My second bit of advise would be, have some 'fun' after going to the A/N beach. My third bit of advise, put sunblock on before you leave your room. It is really difficult to explain until you have been there, done that, but its a very relaxed atmosphere so a lot of that built up tension goes away relatively quickly. At least it did for me.

If it does happen, I wouldn't recommend walking around talking to people (not that he would, but I've heard its happened, and made people uncomfortable). Roll over, if he's on a chair, swim around a bit if in the pool. Its natural for it to happen (under the right context) but not so natural to share it with an entire beach. He'll be fine, enjoy SSB and try to go early in the trip. If you like it you can stay there all week, if not, you can at least say you tried it.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. If it happens, just use the ocean to cool down. It probably won't. It's different. Try it and see.

My husband was so worried about this as well. But for different reasons, you see we went to CN to get married. We decided to stop having "sexy time" about 3 months prior to our wedding day b/c we lived together and wanted it to be a fun, and excited wedding night. Well the problem was we were at the resort for 2 days before the wedding. We kindly explained to friends on the AN side the situation and they all understood completely. Although he never had an issue with anything popping up. The guys thought it was extremely cruel of me to test his limits in such a way. haha Go and you'll see, everything will be irie mon! Have a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    i would not tell too many of the ladies about this dynamic as it may cause some jealousy in the ranks lol
    I can't resist, some of us "older" guys might be jealous also.

My wife and one of the other girls thought i'd be fun to tease me into a state of excitement in the island pool at CTI - I just sat on the edge of the pool and hung my hat on it!!

I'd say my reaction brought the house down and meant I wasn't able to keep my hat in position too long!

I have been going to AN beaches for years, since I was 15 and have never had that problem. It simply is not the environment for it. If you are still concerned then I would say that you "ease springs" so that he does not get sprung on the beach. But saying that, he may have sex more on his mind if you do this just before you get to the beach.

If it does happen then it is time for him to go for a dip before he goes to full mast or flip over and tan his back.

Either way, overt errections are not acceptable in this environment....or you could go to H3 for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusand Debi View Post
    My wife and one of the other girls thought i'd be fun to tease me into a state of excitement in the island pool at CTI - I just sat on the edge of the pool and hung my hat on it!!

I'd say my reaction brought the house down and meant I wasn't able to keep my hat in position too long!
    This sounds more like a bad Cinemax movie!!!

Oh great! So I'm going to be like a piece of bread going into a broken toaster with just one side of me done and the other side white coming out. Lol! Well at least my back will get a good tan.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by jhs View Post
    Oh great! So I'm going to be like a piece of bread going into a broken toaster with just one side of me done and the other side white coming out. Lol! Well at least my back will get a good tan.
    No you will not because it will not happen. I have been going to nude beaches since I was 15 and lets face it, at 15 a guy will get excited at the drop of a hat! The fact is that there is nothing sexual about the AU experance, it is about being free of textiles, socializing, having fun and getting an all over tan.

Been to Sunset Beach and Tower Island many times and have never seen an aroused guy. It isn't happening or they are hiding it well. No worries he'll be just fine.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default Yes it could happen to you

All are correct that around groups of people by the pool or bar it will most likely not happen. However it did happen to me sitting on beach chair down under tree by the beach. My wife was walking up from the beach toward me and just seeing how beautiful and sexy she looked walking did arouse me. Sorry those feelings you cannot mask. So I brought my knees up and held my thighs together to hide my "emotion". Nobody saw a thing. If being on a nude beach with your wife doesn't bring just a ting of sensuality once or twice, then you probably had too much rum. It will not happen often but could if you are away from others.

It has happened. Really if you are lying in your chair it is not a big deal as it is a natural occurrence. Just sleeping or enjoying the sun and something can pop up. Walking around like that would be weird but sitting with your special someone there is nothing to worry about.

I find women are more accepting of this condition than men are....go figure
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    I find women are more accepting of this condition than men are....go figure
    Exactly how did you discover this?

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    Exactly how did you discover this?
    Ummmmm......somebody told me........yeah that's it somebody told me......lol........that's my story & I'm sticking to it
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"