Default Receipt of Wedding Documents

Just 41 days and counting now until my Fiance & I get married in CTI. Have posted our documents of to the office in Florida, does anyone know if they send you a confirmation email to let you know they have arrived safely?

We are getting married at CSS on Dec 14 and they didn't acknowledge that they received our documents in Florida. I got worried and emailed the wedding coordinator and she verified that they were received and everything was good to go! If you just mailed it I would give it a week or two and then email them.

We are getting married on January 5th, 2010. We mailed our documents to the office in Florida and they sent a confirmation email as soon as they arrived. Here's the text of the e-mail:

"
    Re ’ Wedding

This serves to confirm that we have received the documents recently sent to our office in Florida. The documents have been forwarded to the Wedding Coordinator at the Resort in Jamaica for processing.

The Wedding Department
    Couples Resorts
    11902 Miramar Parkway
    Miramar, FL 33025
    e -weddings@couples.com
    p -1 800 268 7537 option 5

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or by calling 1 800 COUPLES option number 5. We look forward to hosting you for this very special occasion.
    "