Default CN Less Than A Week

We leave for CN in 6 days 22 hours, not that I'm counting! I am extremely excited yet a nervous wreck. We were married at COR in 2006 and am so worried that CN won't live up to COR. Can't wait though! Any place is better than the 5 inches of snow we got here in Iowa tonight and the 12 more inches we are supposed to get tomorrow afternoon. No SNOW here next Sunday and Monday so I can get out of here on that plane!

We are 5 days, 15 hours out now from CN! It snowed and the cold came so we cant wait now for our trip! -30 here in Alberta today! Bring on the sun and sand of CN!

We honeymooned at CN 10 years ago - we've been back to CTI twice since then - we can't wait to get back to CN next year for our anniversary. CN will definitely live up to your expectations.

Every Couples is absolute paradise.

I feel so sad......everyone is leaving in a week or so And I still have 4 months, 7 days, 17 hours, 31 minutes and 43 seconds I mean 42 seconds, but who is counting? I AM..................

we are getting 12 inches of snow here in Iowa today and tonight. Why oh why couldn't it wait until we left?

Just started my single digit dance today! 9 days until CN! Snow hits us today and tomorrow too.

We (Josh and Katie) are making our first trip there from the 16th-22nd!!!! We have been reading so much and are so excited to be coming to Negril. Any last minute tips on a smooth journey? What are essential things to bring And who is ready for some relaxing fun????

shelspaur, I know the feeling. We're in Dubuque, getting the same snow. We fly out of O'hare on Saturday morning for CN. We'll just appreciate our vacation all that much more! And dread coming home that much more!

Default 2 Days Until CN!!!

Less than 2 days until we reach paradise at CN! It's rainy and cold (about 45 degrees) here in South Carolina. Atleast we don't have snow like some of you! We will be at CN from 12/10 until 12/15 and we will be happy to make tons of new friends! Be sure to look for us!

You won't be disappointed @ CN!!!!!
    18 days until we are there again!!

We have 4 more sleeps and we are off to CN. Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by shelspaur View Post
    We leave for CN in 6 days 22 hours, not that I'm counting! I am extremely excited yet a nervous wreck. We were married at COR in 2006 and am so worried that CN won't live up to COR. Can't wait though! Any place is better than the 5 inches of snow we got here in Iowa tonight and the 12 more inches we are supposed to get tomorrow afternoon. No SNOW here next Sunday and Monday so I can get out of here on that plane!
    ....You won't be diappointed, you're going to have a ball! See my writeup at the linc below;

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=3969

7 days!!!!!! I am in Boston and it is snowing hard and nasty out, can't wait to be under that hot Jamaican sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We leave for CN in 6 days 22 hours, not that I'm counting! I am extremely excited yet a nervous wreck. . . . am so worried that CN won't live up to COR. . . . .
    We visited CTI in 1998 when it was the only Couples Resort. We thought it was okay but didn't planning to return. When our trip to Grand Cayman fell through the following year, we decided to give the newly-opened CN a try. We loved it and have returned every year. Since we now visit Jamaica twice a year, we've visited all four of the resorts, but CN remains our favorite. You won't be disappointed.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Well here in Iowa we have a high today of 0, 14 inches of snow and 35-55 mph winds with a blizzard warning. Sunday can not come soon enough! Let's just hope we have rid ourselves of the snow on the airport runway!

Still cold here and some more snow! Lookin to be cold still when we fly but no snow, knock on wood! These days are dragin at work and this message board has been a help to make my mind think warm sunny thoughts!

Well here in Iowa we have a high today of 0, 14 inches of snow and 35-55 mph winds with a blizzard warning. Sunday can not come soon enough! Let's just hope we have rid ourselves of the snow on the airport runway!
    ...Are you in for a shock!!

n127_1145.jpg (37.2 KB)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by paulnstacey View Post
    I feel so sad......everyone is leaving in a week or so And I still have 4 months, 7 days, 17 hours, 31 minutes and 43 seconds I mean 42 seconds, but who is counting? I AM..................
    Hey....it could be worse. You could be like me and just got back from CN on Sat. Can't wait to plan the next one.