Default Amount to tip Minister and resort Photographer?

I am wondering what is average to tip these guys, we are on a budget and I want to make sure I have everything covered!

Is it customary to tip them? I would not tip the photographer. The price of photos is already outrageous. Also isn't the minister getting some of the $200 fee? Do people usually tip the caterer? The florist? It seems odd to me. Am I being a total cheapskate?

We got married on 11/28 and we didn't tip anyone--- it didn't seem appropriate, and I do think they get the fees mentioned. We didn't have any upgrades or anything, and we did use the resort photographer.

We tipped the minister around $30. We also tipped the outside photographer $40 & our videographer $20.

At the end of the day I think it's a personal choice.

I agree with the above post. If you want to I'm sure it's appreciated but I doubt it's expected. I'm sure just as many people tip compared to those who don't. It's all about your budget and what you can afford but I wouldn't worry too much about it either way. Just have a good time and enjoy your special day

When I got married the first time in a church, I tipped everyone.

I got married at CSA 11/7/09 and I was thinking the same thing. What to tip. The minister, photographer, spa or beauticians are people you can tip. I did my own hair, so I tipped myself and said "Wow now that's some georgeous hair!" We tipped the minister and photographer 30.00 each. I "gifted" Melissa and Kanisha who were the wedding coordinators on sight. I bought them some Bath and Body works stuff.

I have no idea how much, if any, they get from the resort, but it is a personal choice, and whatever makes you feel comfortable is what you should do.
    Congratulations and no worries mon!

Thank you all for your opinions, we leave tomorrow for Jamaica!! Getting very excited