Default Getting from my room to SSB ??

SO I leave our room (building??) and walk to SSB, where do I disrobe?? Where do I put my clothes on to go away from SSB?

Clearly, this is a newbee question. I have read about water shoes and hair care.....but not undressing

I usually pack a beach bag with tanning lotion, my favorite book a hat to cover my face from sun and some bug spray.

Ladies please give me some insight...

Hi Flyer, You disrobe when you find your place on the beach or by the pool. No need to disrobe the moment your toes cross the line into the AN area. And re-robe at your chair when you're ready to leave SSB... or at 5:00pm when SSB becomes clothing optional so people from the textile beach can come and enjoy the sunset.

ENJOY!

you un dress once you get there you never know when you might have to go back over

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    Hi Flyer, You disrobe when you find your place on the beach or by the pool. No need to disrobe the moment your toes cross the line into the AN area. And re-robe at your chair when you're ready to leave SSB... or at 5:00pm when SSB becomes clothing optional so people from the textile beach can come and enjoy the sunset.

ENJOY!
    How many AN people get dressed for the sunset? I'm curious - and I guess it all depends on how much fn the AN group is having.
    ... it keepsh me shane

yes, don't worry about showing up with clothes on because you have to wear them to get there. what's funny is that after the first day, you feel funny with your clothes on and you rush to find a spot, take them off, and relax....we sometimes will go back over to the textile side to do watersports or eat so you need to have them available for day to day activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    How many AN people get dressed for the sunset? I'm curious - and I guess it all depends on how much fn the AN group is having.
    during our stays i would say on average 60-75% of the ssb folk start to get dressed. personally we get dressed before we leave which means we have been nekkin on our beach chairs as the norm come running to snap their pics ... of course a few of us always offer to take their pic or better pose with them
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; December 11th, 2009 at 07:07 AM.

I appreciate everyones comments and advice. Everyone on this board is so friendly and understanding of concerns. Thanks for caring and sharing !!