Hybrid View

Default Couples Swept Away - Rooms and Noise

Help please - we have just booked a GHVS not the Jacuzzi suite just the standard Great House one - has anyone else stayed in one of these that can share with me the noise factor in these rooms? I am afraid of how loud it may get because of being in the Great House.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by fredericys; December 8th, 2009 at 02:29 PM.

We met a couple while staying there and they had a room in the Great House. They said it was very quiet. They had been worried also, but were happy to find out that it was fine.

We stayed in one this year....honestly the first night it was pretty loud (restaurant sounds). We couldn't move rooms because the resort was at capacity, but after that I didn't notice it as much anyway. Maybe we got used to it, or just went to bed later after that? We did have a nice view of the ocean and were close to the interent cafe & Cabana Grill. Either way it didn't have a negative impact on our trip. CSA was paradise!
    That said, in the future we will probably book a different category. If it is a big concern for you, it is a simple change to make ahead of time. All of the rooms are really beautiful at CSA. Enjoy your trip!

We have stayed in the GH. I never heard anything from the bars and restaurant. We were on the 3rd floor and loved the view.

In fact we booked the GHVS for our trip in May!

We also stayed in a GHVS on the 3rd floor and did not have any problems with noise. We usually went to bed between 10PM-11PM each night.

We stayed in a GHVS in June and we didn't hear anything. I was nervous reading all the posts here but it was perfectly fine. I loved our room too. We had a beautiful view of the ocean. It was sheer paradise.

Stayed in the GH on the second floor. Never heard anything.