Default Is Hibiscus Cottage at CSS Worth It?

My wife and I just booked the Hibiscus Cottage for some serious R&R next year. With the 2010 we have on tap, we will have earned it.

I have read some negative reports about the Hibiscus Cottage on the internet, including the fact that a next door neighbor / resident has a loud dog, that it's next to a parking lot, and it's not that private.

Looking for any feedback of any kind, or an alternative suggestion for a very private room with plenty of space and a great view at CSS.

Thanks in advance!

Everything I have read about, sound fabulous!! From the posts of the limited people that have been able to afford it, there were never any complaints!!! The pictures alone are breathtaking!!! I seriously doubt you will be disappointed!!!
    Kristen

Default Honeymoon

We stayed in the Hibiscus cottage for 6 days for our honeymoon last year.
    We were staying in a jacuzzi suite and were married in CSS and thought what the heck shall we push the boat out for our honeymoon week and see if the cottage is free, it was and I think I negotiated a great price as it was empty!!
    We loved it in the cottage! it is probably the most romantic place on the resort,the outside jacuzzi with a glass of champagne overlooking the ocean...Ahh! the memories are flooding back!
    We did not hear any dogs it was very quiet. You are not next to a parking lot (there are a few staff parking spaces to your left as you come out of the gates of the cottage). The only thing that can be slightly annoying is that you can get some people peeping over the gates of the entrance out of curiosity (but to be honest we did the same before we booked it!) All we did was to say good morning and wave. It did make us feel like celebrities!
    I would thoroughly recommend the cottage for a romantic and peaceful getaway.... go and enjoy!!!!

Default Hibiscus Cottage - Heaven on Earth

Jaybear ... Trust me when I say that the Hibiscus Cottage will be everything you and your lovely wife are looking for and I am sure you Deserve. It is Peaceful ,Beautiful, Private and the Best Kept secret of ALL the Couples Resorts. You will Absolutely LOVE it .*****4 DAYS AND COUNTING *****

We are at CSS right now and I'm telling you the Hibiscus Cottage is the best suite of all Couples resorts. Maybe one of the best in Jamaica!!! It's my dream to book it for our 25th anniversary in 10 years. CSS ROCKS and the Hibiscus cottage is the best. I'm jealous!!!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default Is The Hibiscus Cottage Worth It

We too were wondering about this Cottage. It looks great in the pictures. Reviews say it is far away from the resort and noisy.
    How is the security at the cottage since it is far away from the rest of the resort. We are going to CSS in March. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maryella View Post
    We too were wondering about this Cottage. It looks great in the pictures. Reviews say it is far away from the resort and noisy.
    How is the security at the cottage since it is far away from the rest of the resort. We are going to CSS in March. Thanks
    The Hibiscus cottage is NOT far away from the resort it is at the top of the cliff right next door to building G. Forget the negative reviews they are crap! The Hibiscus cottage is AWESOME!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default Excellent!

Thanks for the replies, everyone! I think we will stick with our plans.

If for some reason you are not happy and it is not what you hoped, please let management know. Couples wants you to be happy. We weren't ecstatic with our first room on our last trip to CTI. No problem, we went to the front desk and expressed our concerns and were moved, again no problem.We were at CSS for a day last summer, but totally forgot about checking out the cottage. We loved the mineral pool, very quiet while we were there.
    Vicky