Default Who will be there Dec 16-22nd? :)

Hi Everyone,

This will be our (Josh and Katie) first trip to CN. We are so excited after reading all the positive comments on here and other places. Anything special we need to know before we go? I think we are well prepared for a fun and relaxing week Who else will be there during this time? Looking forward to meeting new friends and having a great time!!!!!!!!!! -MostNatural

Quote Originally Posted by MostNatural View Post
    Hi Everyone,

This will be our (Josh and Katie) first trip to CN. We are so excited after reading all the positive comments on here and other places. Anything special we need to know before we go? I think we are well prepared for a fun and relaxing week Who else will be there during this time? Looking forward to meeting new friends and having a great time!!!!!!!!!! -MostNatural
    Hi, this will be our frist time also....(Kevin&Kelly), we are having our wedding vows done so you can be there too...and have drinks on us ...LOL...Hopefully we can meet up with you both....I am so ready for the warm weather and relaxing,.....

Default November 17-26th

Hello We (Beth and Nick) will be at Couples during the same time as you guys!! We plan on doing our vow renewals on the
    20th at 4pm. Kevin and Kelly, I'm not sure if others are coming with you, but if you take pics for us at our renewal then we will take pics for you guys when you do your vows if you need us to....not sure if you are interested in that, but let us knowWe can't wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bethzyrek View Post
    Hello We (Beth and Nick) will be at Couples during the same time as you guys!! We plan on doing our vow renewals on the
    20th at 4pm. Kevin and Kelly, I'm not sure if others are coming with you, but if you take pics for us at our renewal then we will take pics for you guys when you do your vows if you need us to....not sure if you are interested in that, but let us knowWe can't wait!!!!
    Wow!!that sounds good to us, hope that we find eachother...Well you both have a good time and see you soon.....Kelly & Kevin