Default 1/3 thru 1/10 -- Anyone else?

Hello everyone. I'm getting REALLY excited to go to CN for the first time. 4 weeks from today I will be getting married to my beautiful fiance in beautiful Jamaica. Not only is that a big step, but I've also never been on an airplane, never left the country (US), and never really been to the beach. (I've been to Galveston, TX but it was a windy/rainy afternoon).

I have been lurking in these forums for some time now and have gathered some great information. I love reading the reviews people post and imagining how it would feel to be there. I'm looking forward to relaxing in the sun and meeting new people. Who else is going to be there at the same time?

-J

Default Dec29th - 12th Jan

Hi Justin and Lizzy,
    Try the Dec and New Year Thread, you will find more people on that thread who will be there the same time as you.
    Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage!!!!!!! I am there for Steve and Ellie's wedding on NYE, steve is my brother, you will seet them also on the same thread. They visit every year fot the last 3 years, this is my first visit but have been assured it is an unforgetable experience, so cant wait 16 days to go. You must post a picture up of yourselves!!!!!. What day do you get married on, hopefully we can toast your good luck.
    Sue and Steve

Thanks for the well wishes suzybear. We'll be getting married on January 5th. Maybe we'll see you guys around that time.

I'm a newbie to the message boards, even though I've been reading them for some time, but I didn't want to hijack the December thread. I would have posted in the January thread (and I did) but it was full of people traveling in late January. BUT I can tell from the amount of people posting to this thread that not many are traveling in early January, which makes sense.

18 days until we arrive.
    Attached Images Attached Images