Thread: Splenda?

Default Splenda?

Is Splenda sweetner available in the CN restaurants, or do I need to bring it from home?

THANKS!
    Debbie
    Last edited by BlondieNC; December 8th, 2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: specific Couples (CN) added

Hey great question. Whenever I use any sweetener, primarily for iced tea, but also occasionally in hot cereals or when making smoothies, Splenda is my sweetener of choice. So this is good to know.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

They have pink, blue and I think the yellow packets...

Bring it from hone - they don't have it (or least they didn't last year). They do have other artificial sweeteners, just not that particular one.

I was at CN in October,and they did have splenda!

WOW..Ron...I think we are related!! LOL CTI has Splenda!!! Can't tell you about CN, but I would imagine that if one has it, the others do too!!! My family said that I use so much Splenda, that I should write the company and offer to be their "Test Rat"
    Kristen

Yes, they do have Splenda @ all Couples resorts,but they do sometimes run out and you have to settle for the blue or even the pink

Default splenda?

Well, guess I'll bring some along in case they run out. Both the pink and blue stuff make me DEATHLY ILL ..... only the yellow one works for me!

Been using a very long time.... I used to order it from Australia and Brazil before they sold it in America!

THANKS for the responses, all!

I just came back from CN and they have Splenda. They did run out sometimes. I brought my own from home JIC. I also brought my own vanilla coffee creamer and packets of ketchup. Their ketchup tasted funny. I was warned of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    WOW..Ron...I think we are related!! LOL CTI has Splenda!!! Can't tell you about CN, but I would imagine that if one has it, the others do too!!! My family said that I use so much Splenda, that I should write the company and offer to be their "Test Rat"
    Birds of a feather there Missy K.

I use to consume a lot more Splenda back in my pre-weight loss days. But I've really cut back on sweets, even those of the non-caloric variety, so my usage of it has greatly diminished. Still, when additional sweetening is required, I turn to Splenda for such purposes.

Glad to know they serve it at CTI, but I'm sure we'll play it safe and carry a bunch with us anyway. Ya never know.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.