Hybrid View

Default Another Love Letter Read by the Chief Romance Officer

Greetings to all:

Starting with this love letter from Dolly, I've decided that it would be best for me to keep all the future love letters here in this thread. That way it will be easier to chronicle and organize the letters in one place.

This morning, I call Couples Tower Isle and read this letter from Dolly to John.

December 8 - 9:00 am:

"My Dearest John,
    We have been through so much in our years together, I believe God in his infinite wisdom has allowed us to truly live out the sickness and in health portion of our marriage and that has become the cement to keep our marriage strong.
    The Bible tells us that a threefold cord is not easily broken and as we allow God to control our lives more and more our relationship has gained new strength and with His continued presence I am confident we will continue to soar.
    I realize the pressures of life and even our adult children and our commitment to them and their children ( and to think we at one time thought it would end) cause us to take each other for granted , or to feel as if the other puts everything before them.
    I do want you to know that you are the most important person in my life , my rock, my friend , my lover , my all. My life with you has been such a blessing, there are days where I feel I must be the luckiest woman on earth , then I realize it is much more than a feeling it's a fact.
    I am so looking forward to this time in paradise with you as we create memories that will last us a life time. (or at least carry us until we come back next year) Lets allow this to be "R" time of Renewal, Refreshment, Recreation, Recommitment, Relaxation, Restoration and most importantly Romance.
    John you are such a wonderful man and I thank God for the gift he has blessed me with in you. I love you more and more each day and on the days I seem to neglect telling you rest assured it's on those days my Love for you goes deeper than words can express. Much Love,
    Dolly"
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; February 10th, 2010 at 07:08 AM.

Couples Resorts

Randymon - Monica and I will be leaving for CSA on the 12th of Dec. Would you be available to read a love letter to my lovely wife in the near future?

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Hi MikeMonica,

I have contacted you offline with my details and requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.

Couples Resorts

9:20 pm from Robert to Joy

Dear Joy,

"On your 60th birthday I thought it only fitting to let you know what a remarkable woman I think you really are. Even though we just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary, it seems like it was just yesterday I walked into that Sunday School room and a beautiful red head caught my eye. Since that day the color of our hair may have changed, but when I look at you I still see that beautiful, attractive, and vivacious woman I fell in love with almost 20 years ago. Years may have gone by, but my love for you only gets stronger with each day that gets marked off the Calendar of life.

Joy, your love for our families, friends, and each person that crosses your path have been an inspiration to me for many years. You have such a big heart, I just can't imagine how I could ever do enough to deserve the kind of love you have shown me. You sometimes give so much of yourself at the expense of your own wellness and sanity, the world could never give back to you all that you have given of yourself to those that come in contact with you each day.
    Just your smile is enough to turn a bad day into a good one, and bring light into a day filled with darkness.
    In a few days we will be leaving to return to what has become our second home in Jamaica, and I am so looking forward to spending each and every minute with you all to myself. I know you need my undivided attention as much as I desire yours.
    Until, then enjoy the celebration of your birthday, and allow those around you to celebrate the birthday of the wonderful woman that truly represents the name that was given her 60 years ago..."JOY".

As always "Ditto"

Robert"

Couples Resorts

Randymon-Would like to do the same or something similar on my dh's birthday...we arrive at CSA on the 27th and his bday is the 28th....
    thanks!
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; December 12th, 2009 at 08:53 AM.
    Sharon
    CSA
    Oct 2005, Dec 2006/Jan 2007, March 2008, Dec 2009/Jan 2010, June 2010, June 2011, June 2012, July 2014

Here is a great letter I read on Christmas Eve from Mike to Monica:

"My dearest Monica,
    Every day I think of how much I love you and how enriched my life has been since we met. It’s hard to imagine that a little over three years ago, I was alone and believed my life was about to end. The medical diagnosis of not one but two potentially terminal conditions left me in an unbearable mental state. After surgery and recovery, I believed that I would be by myself for the rest of my life. Certainly, no one in their right mind would want someone with my medical history and uncertain future. I don’t know why God chose to spare my life or allowed me to recover so many of my abilities. In my heart, I believe that it was because he meant for us to meet and fall in love. I do know that since my guardian angel brought you into my life, I have found that every day is a blessing. Sometimes it’s the joy of just being with you, other times; it’s the realization of knowing that you and your love are what I have been missing for so long in my life.
    I’ve known that you are my true love and my soul mate since I first met you. One day, you told me about a wall you had built around your life to protect yourself from being hurt. I’m glad you allowed me to tear down the wall. Together, we’ve replaced it with a garden where compassion, commitment, honesty, and love grow wild.
    Two years ago, we were in paradise; a tropical island where we were married and a year later returned to celebrate our first anniversary. At the end of both trips, neither of us wanted to leave and return to our everyday lifestyle. I won’t say a normal lifestyle because my life has not been normal or ordinary since the first time I laid eyes on you. You and your family have not only given me enjoyment, excitement, and love but have shown me a life so filled with joy that it fills my treasure chest of memories on a daily basis. Because our memories of Couples Swept Away are so sweet, I promise that as long as we are able, we will return there to celebrate every anniversary and renew our love.
    I love you and thank God every day for bringing you into my life.
    Happy 2nd Anniversary,
    Your adoring husband,
    Mike"

Couples Resorts

randymon could you please contact me for the details to get a letter read? Thank you.

randymon - me, too, please.
    we'll be at CSS in a couple of weeks for our anniversary.
    Thanks,
    Megan

Wow! Those letters are tear jerkers for sure. So very sweet!!
    Island Girl

I just called Couples Tower Isle to read this sweet letter to Penny from Jamaie. They will be celebrating a vow renewal in about one hour (33 years of marriage). Congratulations Jamie and Penny.

"My Dearest Penny,

In a short time we will go and renew our vows for our 33 years of marriage. Whatever words are said will not begin to express my love for you. Those many years ago when we started our lives together, I had no idea that our love could continue to grow the way it has.

You are more caring and loving than anyone I know. I don’t know what I did to deserve you in my life but I am thankful ever day that we are together. Our family and friends look to you for strength and guidance and even though it sometimes disrupts your life, you are always there.

I am looking forward to creating more memories with you and we both know that they cannot be all good, but it will make our life together all the greater. You are the love of my life. You are the most amazing person I know.

I am going to do my best to make you feel the love I have for you. While I know that this is impossible, I will try my best.

All my love forever,

Jamie"

Couples Resorts

I just called Couples Tower Isle to read this sweet letter to Penny from Jamie. They will be celebrating a vow renewal in about one hour (33 years of marriage). Congratulations Jamie and Penny.

"My Dearest Penny,

In a short time we will go and renew our vows for our 33 years of marriage. Whatever words are said will not begin to express my love for you. Those many years ago when we started our lives together, I had no idea that our love could continue to grow the way it has.

You are more caring and loving than anyone I know. I don’t know what I did to deserve you in my life but I am thankful ever day that we are together. Our family and friends look to you for strength and guidance and even though it sometimes disrupts your life, you are always there.

I am looking forward to creating more memories with you and we both know that they cannot be all good, but it will make our life together all the greater. You are the love of my life. You are the most amazing person I know.

I am going to do my best to make you feel the love I have for you. While I know that this is impossible, I will try my best.

All my love forever,

Jamie"

Couples Resorts

This morning, I was the wakeup call for Phil and Megan staying at Couples Sans Souci. I Love My Job!.

"My cute little Fritzy,

As we wake up on the morning of our 20th anniversary – I want the first thing you hear to be how much I love you and truly need you in my life.
    Who knew what that blind date not even 21 years ago would lead to?!
    We were so young and so in love, and I thought that it couldn’t get any better than that. But somehow I fell even more deeply in love with you as I watched you with our babies and saw how tenderly you treated them. And seeing you try so hard to be the Dad that your father was not, made me very proud to be with you. Now our boys are practically men, and I am happy that I can see so much of you in them. I know that our life certainly hasn’t been without its struggles, but I want you to know that I have never questioned “us” and the strength of our friendship. You bring out the best in me and make me feel like a beautiful, special woman. I hope that you know that I am always excited to see you after a long day. I not only love you with all of my heart and soul, but I am still truly head over heels, crazy, madly IN love with you.
    So here we are 20 years later. Can you believe that it’s been that long?! I still think of us as 21. And I still feel 21 when we’re together. You can always make me laugh. You are my best friend. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. And I am excited to see what the next 20 years brings us!

I’ll love you forever and ever and a week and a day.

Megan"

Happy 20th anniversary Megan and Phil. We are honored that you chose to spend it at Couples Sans Souci, the Caribbean's Most Romantic Resort.

Couples Resorts

Hi Randymon - Do we have to be at Couples for you to read a love letter to my husband for me? We'll actually be at CSA in 16 more days, but I was hoping I could get you to read one on Valentine's Day. My husband and I have been together 7 years now, but unfortunately, every year at this time he has to travel on business so we're never together on that day. It really stinks! Although, doing the countdown to CSA helps alot!
    Thanks, Candy

Randymon, is it possible for you to read a love letter to my husband while we are at our private dinner in the gazebo at CSS on March 17th? I would be very greatful if this could be done.

Thanks
    Kelly

Default Love letter to someone special

I've enjoyed the pleasure of Couples Resorts many times and now am so happy my niece and her new hubby will be spending their honeymoon at CTI. To make their trip even more special, I've composed a letter for them and wish to gift them a private dinner on the beach. I've already made the dinner arrangements but was hoping you would read a letter to them for me this week. Can you contact me for the specifics?